Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comic Party Portable - Minitokyo

Comic Party Portable

page 1 of 1 2 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

Comic Party Portable for PSP is going to be released in Japan in the late October. If there are any Comic Party fans out there I just wanted people to know, and I am also one too. I doubt though that it would be published in America. Like the Tales of Eternia that was released when the PSP came and it was never released in America, only in Japan. Damn them I want it, I want it, I want it! I found the game selling in YesAsia but are Japanese UMDs compatable to American PSPs?

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

I also have these kind of problems...In germany many good games where not published,too! It is just sad because I like anime games a lot and now I hear that there is also a Comic Party game.......I love Comic Party and now I want to have it,too...Why don´t we start a little revolution eh?^^ See ya!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.