Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have u ever realized . . . - Minitokyo

have u ever realized . . .

page 1 of 1 15 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

by the last minute have ever you realized you loved someone but that someone had just moved away or found someone to love or someone new?

well . . . heh heh to be honest not really . . . not by the last minute. i liked a friend of mine *sigh* and i didn't really get to say "i like you . . ." to him . . . i really miss him. we use to go to the same school together but now . . . *sigh* not any more . . . it really sux!! T_T

well . . . *sniff* *sniff* how about you?

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

This is De Ja Vu ; _________;! A boy told me he loved me 6 years ago, and I moved to anotehr country, never saying anything to him. Then, last year, another one got away when he switched schools, I never replied either T_T. This summer, I hope to use the excuse to visit my relatives in Europe to visit him ^__^!

Well...
Mine probably wasnt as dramatic. Back then I was still only 3rd grade!!
I had a crush on this girl in my class when I just moved into the school. A year and a half later she left without a trace... :( I didn't even had a chance to talk to her...That probably lasted me about 2 years...

Then another story in yr11 & 12. I meet a girl that I liked at a language school on saturdays. I never really knew her name until a year later when my friend moved up a class and he was lucky enough to be in her class. Well at the time I already had some feelings for her but I didnt realise it or probably I tried to hide it because my friend liked her too...
Anyway after yr12 finished I never had the chance to tell her how I felt because she had already fallen for my friend. They didnt get together but I never made any move either...So yeah...all sad love stories. :'(

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Quote by nimiruby the last minute have ever you realized you loved someone but that
someone had just moved away or found someone to love or someone new?

Yep. Last year, I had a crush on a girl in my class. We're friends and all and I wanted to ask her out but then she told me that she liked someone and asked me what to do. I guess I waited too long. Oh well... I'm sure I'll find someone someday.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by ZhaoYunWell...Mine probably wasnt as dramatic. Back then I was still only 3rd grade!!
I had a crush on this girl in my class when I just moved into the school. A year and a half later she left without a trace... :( I didn't even had a chance to talk to her...That probably lasted me about 2 years...
Then another story in yr11 & 12. I meet a girl that I liked at a language school on saturdays. I never really knew her name until a year later when my friend moved up a class and he was lucky enough to be in her class. Well at the time I already had some feelings for her but I didnt realise it or probably I tried to hide it because my friend liked her too...
Anyway after yr12 finished I never had the chance to tell her how I felt because she had already fallen for my friend. They didnt get together but I never made any move either...So yeah...all sad love stories. :'(

:( *sniff* *sniff*

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Kind of...I guess.

He goes to college now.

But since he IMed me and started talking to me again, things have gone better...

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

With me I'll usually fall in love with someone right before they move away. But I think I've found the one I'd be willing to stay with forever. I know I'm only nineteen, but still. You can't help the fact that you love someone. Sometimes you're not supposed to. Er' somethin' like that.

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

I realized I loved someone from the very first moment and I never did anything about it and now there is nothing I can do about it cause that person is gone in another country and is not coming back.
So yeah I'll just love her forever and that's it.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by DremonWith me I'll usually fall in love with someone right before they move away. But I think I've found the one I'd be willing to stay with forever. I know I'm only nineteen, but still. You can't help the fact that you love someone. Sometimes you're not supposed to. Er' somethin' like that.

well i'm the one who moved away . . .

Signature

well here's my story..*sigh* and.im still kicking myself but it happened 2 years ago when my friend told me she has a cousin who seemed perfect for me. i thought i would give it a shot and try to get to know him. i did but id always somehow screw up but it turned out good. unfortunately, some other girl who supposedly is my "friend" got a hold of his feelings and next thing i know he wants to ask her to be his gf. she even knew i liked him and she didnt even gave him a second glance, but said yes to him anyway. he was a devoted and good bf, while on the side his "gf" was fooling around with other guys--him not knowing. well it went on for a few months, they broke up and got together again and then broke up. and he still likes her, while she just calls him a nerd or loser behind his back :( i try to talk to him but all he has on his mind is her :(

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by xinukoroxwell here's my story..*sigh* and.im still kicking myself but it happened 2 years ago when my friend told me she has a cousin who seemed perfect for me. i thought i would give it a shot and try to get to know him. i did but id always somehow screw up but it turned out good. unfortunately, some other girl who supposedly is my "friend" got a hold of his feelings and next thing i know he wants to ask her to be his gf. she even knew i liked him and she didnt even gave him a second glance, but said yes to him anyway. he was a devoted and good bf, while on the side his "gf" was fooling around with other guys--him not knowing. well it went on for a few months, they broke up and got together again and then broke up. and he still likes her, while she just calls him a nerd or loser behind his back :( i try to talk to him but all he has on his mind is her :(

OH MY GOSH! that is really messed up!! she is so mean!

Signature

Blue-mage865

Blue-mage865

Inspiring Quotes

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel! Right now, at school, I really like one of my friends who I've known from 8th grade to now, and I'm just now starting to fall for him.

i don't know what it is...but there is this freshman that used to like him and now she won't leave him alone! So I have to defend him from her because she's extreamly annoying and he really hates her.

Maybe it's that now I'm kinda jelous of her for trying to get him back, knowing that he just might fall for her again. This really sucks, but I don't even know if he thinks about me in that way, or just thinks of us as really good friends.

~Your friend Blue-mage865~

I once let a girl go without telling her that i liked her a lot. But it was just a crush.Still it taught me to never leave regrets in life. Rather be bruised by rejection than tormented by regrets and 'What ifs'.

Quote by Blue-mage865
i don't know what it is...but there is this freshman that used to like him and now she won't leave him alone! So I have to defend him from her because she's extreamly annoying and he really hates her.Maybe it's that now I'm kinda jelous of her for trying to get him back, knowing that he just might fall for her again.

Hmm...If he really hates her, how could he fall for her in the first place? And why should you worry about protecting him from her? If he has made up his mind, you can't change it just by defending him.

Quote by Blue-mage865This really sucks, but I don't even know if he thinks about me in that way, or just thinks of us as really good friends.
~Your friend Blue-mage865~

Good friendship is always the best starting point for any true relationship to spring. You two know each other well, understand each other and get along. Even if nothing comes out of it, you still have a best friend who will be there for you and that I think is more important than having a boyfriend at this stage in life. After all, having an extra friend means one less enemy. ^_^

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Yes, I had a a crush on a guy at my school but was too shy to tell him about it and then I switched schools without ever saying anything to him. I really regreted it. -_-

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.