Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is your avatar/banner from?Where did you find the pic - Minitokyo

What anime is your avatar/banner from?Where did you find the pic

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Apparently mine is from Rurouni Kenshin.Took me awhile to get it to where I could make it into the avatar and banner.When I go up some more levels I plan on changing it though.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

kool, right now mines from yugioh ;) black magician girl is my fav duel monster in da series XD

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

My avatar is from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito game, with the Lilith and the player character (CG collection from this game) :D
The banner in my sig is from same CG coletion too XD

Signature

amy

amy

StudioDink

I love the little black magician girl...She is just too kawaii!!!

My avi and sig is Aya from Weiss Kreuz...My friend Cheryl drew him...I love this picture of Aya too...Cheryl captured him very well...

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Mine is Chikage from Sister Princess. And the scan is from here~

AnimeGurl

AnimeGurl

somEwHere....

Mine avatar is a sketch of Aoi Nanase =) I am not sure it's a anime/manga

And mine banner is also from aoi nanase, and i'm forgoten from wich anime it is.....

Signature

EvaJunky

Evangelion god

My avatar is from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the best series ever! Mwahahahahahahahahaha...OK I'm done. :D

"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you, I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down."
~"Sober", Tool

My avatar is Hachimaki from PlanetES. I made it from a screenshot. My banner is from Serial Experiments Lain.

Signature

My ava is Mika from Geneshaft, and my signature is Itachi from Naruto

Signature

"And where the journey make take you, always remember your pride."

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

My ava is Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED and my sign is Sion Eltnam Atlasia from Melty Blood and Ciel from Shingetsutan Tsukihime.

Mine is a scan from the 7th volume of Evangelion.

Laser

AkaKori

My avatar is the only picture of Mag Launcher from the original Dreamcast version of the RP games called Evolution.

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

Killy from the manga/anime Blame! by Tsutomu Nihei. I found it on a website somewhere while looking for artwork from the series.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Just thought about thismI shoulda made this thread in the anime/manga louge!Woulda gotten more post.Oh weel.Anyway,thank you to everyone who posted and maybe I redo the thread over at that lounge.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

lbbros

Flame of Corruption

One of my favorite characters, Sol Badguy;
Part of the cast of Guilty Gear (one of my favorite videogames too)

"Violence is the last refuge of the incapable." - Salvor Hardin
I belong to no group.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

My sig/avator is rurouni kenshin. They were donated by some talented ppl.(see under my sig for details) :) :)

Signature

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

My, avatar and sigim are Dark Mousy from DNAngel.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

ookami14

ookami14

Flying Snow Sword

mine i just made it myself... i wasn't botherd to search through the net to find one so i just made one myself... it features yuzuriha nekoi from "x" she is my favorite!! i love her =D

Mine is Dr.Jackal from "Get Backers"

I found it from a site.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

my avatar in the moment is: pucca - find it on a pucca fansite :D

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

mine is from DNAngel *I think*.... and I stumbled across it when I was trying to fins a n avatar from chrno crusade

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

Mine's Aya Brea from Parasite Eve...the first game being better than the 2nd. She's dreamy ~_~

Magi606

The Divine

My avatar is from Xenogears(technically a game -- but so much more to me), I got it from some random pic on the internet. Im still working on some kind of anime banner for me, but havent decided on what/who I want to mix into it.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

Nurika

Nurika

Sock Puppet Queen

Mine..was made completely out of brushes and some color balance/gradient work. ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.