Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is your avatar/banner from?Where did you find the pic - Minitokyo

What anime is your avatar/banner from?Where did you find the pic

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

My avatar is from Stratos4 and I have found is by google. Mikaze looks so cute and funny on it :)

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

My avatar is featuring Ayumi Hamasaki, the most known Japanese singer. My signature is mouse-drawn signature of my first name.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

my avatar is a sneaky cat face from anime =3

my sig is something i stole from shinta because i was too lazy to make my own imanimetions.net banner xD

Mizuki Takase from the first episode of the Comic Party Revolution ova... screencapped and cropped by me. I generally use an assortment from Comic Party, Stellvia, or Princess Nine.

Nobuyushi

( ^_^')

My avi is Strike Gundam of Gundam Seed. I got it at animewallpapers.com.

"This is the purpose of living for those who have no life" -A.D.A. Z.O.E.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

My avatar is a screen cap of Makunochi Ippo I got from an Hajime no Ippo episode, my sig banner is a scan of Kakashi from my Naruto calendar.

Gally (or Alita) from Gunnm (or Battle Angel Alita). I need to work out a good Gunnm banner. Haven't been able to so far, mostly due to lack of good imagery.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Sig is from Kaleido Star. All custom made :)

Avy is someone's pic though, don't know who or what

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

My avatar is something i whipped together at 4am (checks his watch... 4am) to match this site better than my first one... ^_^'
a sig is coming as soon as I can get those scans... :hmpf:

EDIT: woops, the image is from Shingetsutan Tsukihime :D

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Cowboy Bebop, well more so Cowboy Bebop the Manga. But its a cool pic of Spike weeeeeeeeee

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

My avatar is from Rurouni Kenshin My favoprite Japanese anime.

It's storyline is very deep...

All custom made..

My Signature is also from Rurouni Kenshin. the original idea was done by me and Kenzuke, then I had to revamp it when they changed my name...

you would be surprsed how much of a pain it is to remove a damn underscore from anything..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

My ava is a screencap from Azumanga Daioh

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

mine is from a bloody, mephistophelean game. the crimson apple was belong to a cute little boy who was slaughtered by some strange creature.

mine is from gunslinger girl, of course. i thought it was a pretty cool pic of henrietta with a gun. anyways, its a screencap.

pixelgal

pixelgal

Marie

My avvie is a scan of Kuriko from Maburaho and my sig is a combination of one of Izumi Sakurazawa's images and one picture of Amakase Miharu from D.C. Da Capo. All the scans are from MT ^^.

My avatar is from Sister Princess. The name of character is kaho.
She is some clumsy but very cute ^^ so I like her very much.

Asuka!

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Avatar: Hokuto Sumeragi from Tokyo Babylon
Siggy: Hokuto Sumeragi from X

Same character, drawn slightly differently from two different (yet linked) series.

Picture from the avatar comes from a TB shrine called Sakura Dream... it's a scanlation of a little insert comic in an old magazine Clamp released in the early 90's called "Clamp News"

Picture here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Hokuto_20/2clampnews_1.jpg

I love the expression on her face (and if you read the comic you'll understand why)
Hokuto is such a fangirl herself.... so crazy and nuts, that's why I like her.
I just added some brushes to the top and yeah.... instant avatar.

Siggy picture comes from a scan from volume 15 of the X manga.
Here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Hokuto_20/kakyou18.jpg

I actually made this siggy ages ago and used to use it on AO for ages. I resized it, cropped it, added some brushes and changed the text to use here.

So yeah..... there you have it.

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

ava is shinji from nge :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Both avatar and sig are my creations ^-^= the sig is supposed to be me.....but looks more cute than the original ^_^'

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Archetype

Archetype

Wanderer...

My Avatar is from Naruto... its Kakashi, I chose this pic because it just looks so kool. Im in the process of making an anime banner, probably from Saikano, seeing as its one of my new favourite series.

..:: Archetype ::..

..:: What Is This Pain I Feel... There's No Blood... Yet It Hurts So Much ::..

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by misl3dbut looks more cute than the original ^_^'

stop lying!!

Well my avatar is from the game "Chaos Legion"

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Haibane2k

Haibane2k

Dazed & Confused

Let me see :\
My avatar's Rakka from Haibane Renmei :D

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.