Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like your names? - Minitokyo

Do you like your names?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

I really don't like mine a lot. I wasn't with any ideas so I just invented this one. I would have liked to put another one. But... I was Wondering if someone here doesn't like his/her MT name?

Does anyone know if there is any other way of changing your names, except from creating a new account?

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

I'am ok with mine :D

wind12 Besids it looks cool ^_^'

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

You can request it to be changed, but I'm at a loss as to where you can request. @_@
Judging by you just not liking it, however, I don't think they'll do it.

Mine, I pretty much like. It's different, since I selected this username before I got my usual one, which I use on pretty much every other forum I'm a member of. I wouldn't change MiniMog, ever. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Mystfyre is the name I have used since I started my online "career" when I was 11. I have never changed, although if the name is taken, I sometimes use Mistfyre.

I am perfectly content with my name. Some people find it to be rather affeminate, and I am sometimes mistaken for a girl, which can create many awkward yet humerous conversations.

No, I don't know how to change your MT name without reregistering.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

you can try to send a PM to other mods like the admins, which can be the likes of elite members and ask them , Marissa-san, Nuriko would be very much helpful most of the time, they are very good people. chao!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I like my name.....

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

i love my nick! im happy i found it! it works everywhere! never used! hehehe

i like mine. i feel lucky that nobody took my name before :)

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I like my name its okay.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I'am ok with mine. XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

i dont really like my name really since i hav an azn name...no one can say it so ill jus tell them to call me by my nickname...what pisses me off more is that they keep callin my by my real name when i tell them to call me by my nickname

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Im not sure about mine...but I dont care! my real name is Cleonique (and I love it!) so I put Cleonick (dunno why...) but I think its ok! :)

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

sometimes i dont like my name

Jason

so many people have the same name as i do.

at least my last name is awesome :)

lam!!! people like calling me that.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

malenits

malenits

^.-# Eternity Be Mine #-.^

i like my name!! Malenits came from my real name that is Malena...
jejeje yes... for you a little strange but i'm from Argentina...
=)
its all!

*-> A soul that cannot be saved.
In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly.
Now, it creates a night with a full moon <-*
Signature

Mines ok, I made it along time ago , but now I would make it Sticky cuz thats one of my nicknames now :D

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i wanted my name to be kiri or kirika . . . :( but someone took it already so i'm stuck w/ nimiru which is really a typo but my mt friends don't know that. it was suppose to be mimiru. oh wellz i don't want to change mines bcuz i'm already known for this name. :D

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Rennard

Rennard

The Captain

I really like my name. Wherever I go it's never taken, and I get the funny gender confusion if people don't know me, or I think they do anyway o_0

I'll never change it. :)

Quote by catyeyeDoes anyone know if there is any other way of changing your names, except from creating a new account?

Yeah there should be a thread that the mods made where if you dont like your name you can change it. I think you have to have a better reason for changing it then just 'because I dont like it'

Anyway yes I like my username cause it's my real name. Guess I'm just used to being called Alisha. ^_^'

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by Alisha

Quote by catyeyeDoes anyone know if there is any other way of changing
your names, except from creating a new account?

Yeah there should be a thread that the mods made where if you dont like
your name you can change it. I think you have to have a better reason
for changing it then just 'because I dont like it'
Anyway yes I like my username cause it's my real name. Guess I'm just
used to being called Alisha. ^_^'

yeah, you must have a valid reason before changing your username.... >.< Mods will reject your request if you don't have valid reason....

I don't like "DarkIngram" XO

i want to use "BlueSerenade" :D

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i use this name royaldarkness for almost everything i do online. except for some certain cases :D so, yeah, i like my name ^^

Batrisha

Come my way...

mines okay........i love it though^^ :)

Signature
Believe in your dreams, one day you'll achieve it^^

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I just like the LUNA part of my name. ^_^ (my cat's name)
And the GATA part means cat.
So yeah whatever I like it ^_^

I like my name. Is my Japanese name that I was given in my Japanese class. My real name is to simple. It have only two letter. Like to know PM. Either way the meaning is the same which I find amaze. I never thought that they are. Someone told me Kayo mean Flower/rose. Anyone here know how to speak Japanese tell me is true or not. Thanks.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

I'm okay with mine. My name is what it is because a friend recommended MT to me. I chose a name that she would easily recognize.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.