Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of Tennis - Minitokyo

Prince of Tennis

page 1 of 1 17 total items

amy

amy

StudioDink

Im not sure if anyone has made a post about this anime or not. Still trying to sift thru all the posts. Gomen if it was already talked about...

My adoptive sister introduced me to this anime and I must say that I really do love it...Im not big on sports type animes but this one is great...Its a plus for the fact that its Tennis...I have to say the more funny episodes would have to be the non tournament ones...Like the chibi episodes....This would have to be one of my favorite animes right now....

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

yes i agree with you Prince of tennis is my new favorite anime especially the funny episodes like the non tournament ones.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

pot rox! fuji sysuke! >:D

loveableneko

Soubi's Stalker

i love PoT, the chibi episodes are always quite funny!

Signature Image

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

ahhhhhhhh!!
i love pot!!!
I love Fuji Syusuke! XD

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

It's getting kind of repetitive for me, since it's practically all tennis matches..

It's still good though

The filler eps got really tiring...and that Ryoma-Sanada match had me puking at times at the smelly cheesiness of it all...but with Tezuka's return, PoT is much better now. Waithing on 146 now heh. Americans. Heh.

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

actually i prefer the manga more than anime... :\
I dont like filler episodes, especially the seigaku family episode... :hmpf:

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

kageroh

PsychoBixo

mine too and i love tenni puri chibis yes yes yes more chibi episodes please!!!

I don't like it, I've stopped reading the manga... but I really like the no-match episodes cause they are so funny. Must the only anie I just watch selected eps.

Signature

yumeko

Dreamer

yeah...i realli like PoT. karupin is soooooo cute! i luv the little cat. the in-between tournaments episodes are good, alot have humour and the chibi episodes are reali cute.

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

I enjoy watching this series, as its one of my favourites. Still waiting to see if Ryoma will ever lose. Really behind though, as I've only seen up to ep 95. What's it up to now? I'm guessing about the 150 mark, but not sure.

kageroh

PsychoBixo

hahahaha i have seen ip to ep 98 and still ryoma dont loose xDDD i think he have to loose with a great rival and
Do you think he can beat Fuji?

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Ehehheh~ My friend is crazy about PoT and I don't know what's so nice about it.o_0 It's just some anime about tennis + the cute guys - a lot of girls +ongoing episodes when there's already over 150 episodes = Not the type of anime I would really wanna watch.

Signature

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I liked PoT...I guess it's kinda like all the sports anime in that there is a lack of plot of except to get to the top and that's what it's about...but the execution has all been very kool and very flashy if you ask me...all the characters have a unique personality and style (except for echizen but you'll find that that out when you watch more episodes) and typical of any anime along those lines you see the development of characters through there...I loved every minute of it except when echizen plays -_-

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I used to be an addict - to anipuri, when I first started. Now, it's a tad bit boring with ryoma & seigaku winning @ every competition. >.<

I'm still following the manga though. And only because I love watching the rival schools. They have wider character development and better plots. :p

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

PoT is quite nice. But what's with the latest episodes of the anime though? (Matches against the American team) Feels like a crappy manga with moving lips :/

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.