Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything happens for a reason.....wat do u think? - Minitokyo

Everything happens for a reason.....wat do u think?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Do you beileve this phrase or thiery? I just want to bring it ou. XD

Signature Image

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

if everything happens for a reason... i must have a really messed up fate. XP

I believe that theory to a point, my friend believes in it..i see it as proof everywhere so yes i kind of do...even though i dont like it as always like you so im still swaying it. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

i dont believe in fate or destiny...u make things happen
"cause and effect" (matrix)

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Everything results from a tangled web of decisions--I just finished reading Homer's Iliad, and it is very clear from such a text that there truly isn't such a thing as fate, and the power of suggestion makes one's "fate" a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you've read The Iliad, just think about Patroklus' death: the Gods don't come down from Olympus and smite him, rather, he decides to disobey Achilles and rush towards his own demise. Likewise, Agamemnon's testing of his troops as they first land on Trojan soil could have ended the war right at the beginning of the poem, but only due to Odysseus and his rallying of his loyal men does the war move forward. Whatever. Enough of my ramblings. Fate and Destiny don't exist, just self-fulfilling prophecies. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I believe there is some reasoning for everything. It doesn't happen just because it is so. It's somewhat related to fate and destiny I guess. Sometimes you might see why this or that happened after you been through it while other times you just don't see it at all. But I think that doesn't mean it's not there.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by lilabyssiniani dont believe in fate or destiny...u make things happen

i agree.
for me i believe that you're the one who makes your decisions and the consequences and effects is what comes out of that decision.
in other words like what lilabyssinian said "cause and effect"

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I'm a firm believer of "everything happens for a reason".

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

Well, things just don't happen, everything has a reason to happen.

This is my signature!

iwantyuna

iwantyuna

Kill My Pain

either this saying is false or someone up there dousnt like me.

Signature
Thanks for the sig and avy k1ru

I believe there is some reasoning for everything....

although we want to belive that we have control on our fate the truth is that we dont ,I dont like to admit that every decision you make affects your whole life but maybe every thing is connected and everytrhing happens for a reason but only time will make this reason clear for us.

Sometimes you think you know the end but it happens both ways, it happens for a reason but you got to make it happen.

It is prophecised that Oedipus will fulfill his fate
But it did not happen because it was prophecised
It happened because Oedipus made his decisions

I believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe not always in the way we want it to, but that is not for us to decide...

i its true id love to know the reason for it happening my gf was 2 month pregnant and shes desided to get an abortion out of know where and doesnt even care wut i think and ive given her ever other option but hse doesnt care wut the reason for that there no good reason my child should die

i think its true , but we mere humans are not smart enoug to understand it ... yet

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

I always say that! and i think its true! every thing happens for a reason...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i think it does, plus it doesnt all have to be for a good reason

Signature Image

Quote by lilabyssiniani dont believe in fate or destiny...u make things happen

I have the same opinion about this...ppl makes the thing happen...sometime theres is nothing u can't do about it to avoid the effects....and sometimes it's too late

i believe in balance in any kind of way, doesnt matter if it is fate, mental, physical etc. ... if you unbalance the system (cause) it balances out itself (effect) but sometimes it happens in a way nobody does or even can understand. i'll give you a few hints so you get what i mean: diseases, man rules over every kind of animal species, man destroys nature, war, inhumanity, religion etc.

think about it and you will see that a lot of those things have causes and effects and sometimes they are even logical and not to say ... fair in comparison to that what we do as human beings. so dont complain if the world is messed up because we are the ones who are to be blamed ... ergo yes, everything happens for a reason because we practically define that reason.

firefly-lady

firefly-lady

Full Moon lover

I think the things you do change your destiny....^^ simple and easy...loool

Signature Image
..~^^Firefly Lady^^~..

Im sorry for your friends.....but I do think everything happens for a reason, but I dont believe in destiny either because I believe I am the one writing the book of my life and not that it is already written.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

look everything maybe does happen for a reason....and like i have said before....you always publicate everything that happens.....IF I left! I LEFT DAMN IT!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

NO way!! do i or would i believe in a million years that everything happens for a reason!!!
if thats true than we could have war and say the reson one won and the other didn't is because the one who won is right and the one who lost is wrong!!! And if thats true than i guess the weak don't have a reson to live because they are wrong!!!! I'm weak and i have a reson to live!!!
You decide your fate! you can say you don't and you probly won't because you decided not to!! Or you could decied your fate and do things you would not do if you thout your fate was chosen for you!!
Those who belive that you can not decide your fate belive what scientist say about how emoshion and what you think and do is only baced on how your body is programed!! How love and pashin are only what your body makes you think that its not real!!!!!!!! And just to tell you scientist use to say that smoking is good for you. So that means that they could be worng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean you can only be YOU once so live life the way you want to live it!! becuse you WILL die and when you are dead you are DEAD!!! Got that so live the way you like to and don't lison to what others say!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.