Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything happens for a reason.....wat do u think? - Minitokyo

Everything happens for a reason.....wat do u think?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

well I do beleive in it because so many bad things have happened to me that believing in that phrase cheers my up somhow

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by FaikenshinNO way!! do i or would i believe in a million years that everything
happens for a reason!!!
if thats true than we could have war and say the reson one won and the
other didn't is because the one who won is right and the one who lost
is wrong!!! And if thats true than i guess the weak don't have a reson
to live because they are wrong!!!! I'm weak and i have a reson to
live!!!
You decide your fate! you can say you don't and you probly won't
because you decided not to!! Or you could decied your fate and do
things you would not do if you thout your fate was chosen for you!!
Those who belive that you can not decide your fate belive what
scientist say about how emoshion and what you think and do is only
baced on how your body is programed!! How love and pashin are only what
your body makes you think that its not real!!!!!!!! And just to tell
you scientist use to say that smoking is good for you. So that means
that they could be worng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean you can only be YOU
once so live life the way you want to live it!! becuse you WILL die and
when you are dead you are dead!!! Got that so live the way you like to
and don't lison to what others say!!!!!!

my dear that goes against my religion........and your putting this as if it was sccientifical when it isn't

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

things dont happen for a reason, you make things happen :D
things happen for a reason but the person makes the reason or something,
Skin cancer doesn't seem to occur often to people who are dark = their skin colour :D
Smokers have higher rate of lung cancer - reason = they smoke, reason they smoke = addictive drug :D

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

yeah i totally really believe in this one. because in the first place some of the things here on earth are without our consent and without our knowledge. so i guess everything has a reason, why we have this features, why we have this family and the like.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by miraku-spikeDo you beileve this phrase or thiery? I try not to beileve becasue I
lost two of my closes friends. One died of caner and the other left.
So, wat do u guys think?

If you believe in God, that phrase is true....

whether it's a bad or good experience... it's still remains good... all trials make us strong if we overcome it to face new challenges in life...

Even if the world is unfair to you... you must live and think positive...

Quote by lilabyssiniani dont believe in fate or destiny...u make things happen
"cause and effect" (matrix)

Well.... his reply is right and wrong.... :)
Right, we can make things happen.... we have free will... we can change our life in our own way..... You're the one who sometimes make your onw destiny...

Wrong, we are only humans, not God... we can't control all things that we like or hate to happen.... like Death, accidents.... we can't avoid these things....

If you take them in a positive way... you can know the reason without asking God.... :)
There is a reason for everything....

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I think that's true... but it's incredibly unfair for some people who just seem to never have any luck :(

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I agree !
everything happens for a reason !
I believe in the concept of 'Karmic Payback' !
If someone did domething offensive or rude or perhaps something mean to you and you didnt deserve it at all; the world has a way of returning the favour back to the mean person.
E.g: someone spread around a secret you told them in confidence and you heard about it through the grapevine, but you didnt do anything back cause you're a nice person who doesnt engage in backstabbing - well a few weeks later the "spreadee" comes in with a limp from tripping down a couple of stairs - karmic payback BABY !

Things only happen because of you the universe or someone else no god

Death will wait.
Decide what you desire in life and fight for it. Signature Image

i rather believe in a different phrase, i think it goes something like this
"for every action, ther is a reaction"
it's much simplier than " everything happens for a reason" that just makes you guessing what the reason is

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Yes I do believe every thing has a purpose - people, events, living things...

I once had a conversation with a friend who lost a very big amount faith because of a friend who died quite miserably >.<

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

Obviously everything happen with a reason..and I don't really believe in fate and destiny...
Because things happened doesn't 'just' happen, somebody made it happen (reason)
If seriously things are fate and destiny always...we won't have those CSI people doing things finding reasons to what's happening anyway...
Nor doctors/scientist do research over new infections etc etc...

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by kitsuneyoumaI agree !everything happens for a reason !
I believe in the concept of 'Karmic Payback' !
If someone did domething offensive or rude or perhaps something mean to you and you didnt deserve it at all; the world has a way of returning the favour back to the mean person.
E.g: someone spread around a secret you told them in confidence and you heard about it through the grapevine, but you didnt do anything back cause you're a nice person who doesnt engage in backstabbing - well a few weeks later the "spreadee" comes in with a limp from tripping down a couple of stairs - karmic payback BABY !

basically karma! ^__^ me too.....my best friend is Hindu...so yesh...

Quote by DarkIngram

Quote by miraku-spikeDo you beileve this phrase or thiery? I try not to beileve becasue I
lost two of my closes friends. One died of caner and the other left.
So, wat do u guys think?

If you believe in God, that phrase is true....
whether it's a bad or good experience... it's still remains good... all trials make us strong if we overcome it to face new challenges in life...
Even if the world is unfair to you... you must live and think positive...

Quote by lilabyssiniani dont believe in fate or destiny...u make things happen
"cause and effect" (matrix)

Well.... his reply is right and wrong.... :)
Right, we can make things happen.... we have free will... we can change our life in our own way..... You're the one who sometimes make your onw destiny...
Wrong, we are only humans, not God... we can't control all things that we like or hate to happen.... like Death, accidents.... we can't avoid these things....
If you take them in a positive way... you can know the reason without asking God.... :)
There is a reason for everything....

yes i will agree with your consept...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

i think there is a reason for something happening! you could die of not being healthy or anything like that! i am so sorry that your two friends died! :(

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Yes sir! This is my motto. Everything happens for a reason. I feel that there is a cause and effect to every little piece of our lives. Plus I have religious reasons behind that. But instead of spinning off a discussion that I will not have time to respond to I'll just leave it at that.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

pamkips

pamkips

?????

you spelt theory wrong miraku-spike......as well as you changed the thread because i got mad at you huh

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

yeah... i think it is true

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Quote by ShizukaLightI believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe not always in the way we want it to, but that is not for us to decide...

I agree with you

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

Quote: i think its true , but we mere humans are not smart enoug to understand it ... yet

I think we are smart enough but we do not know how to react to every situatian we get ourselves in.

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

I'm somewhere in between. Things can happen for a reason, but some people are just plain stupid

it happens because we allow it

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Everything does happen for a reason....why then would you do the things you do without any reasoning.
This is very confusing if you put it into real thought. I mean sometimes people do things without a reason, they just feel like doing the things they do with no reason. I do things with reason and sometimes I don't. I guess it's all on you about having a purpose..... :sweat:

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

oh yes everything happens for a reason. even if we dont understand the reasoning behind it.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by kawaii-chickenyou spelt theory wrong miraku-spike......as well as you changed the thread because i got mad at you huh

..............mabey......

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by kawaii-chickenyou spelt theory wrong miraku-spike......as well
as you changed the thread because i got mad at you huh

..............mabey......

lets add maybe to wrong words spelt wrong list

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.