Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dnangel.... - Minitokyo

Tagged under D.N.Angel

page 1 of 1 16 total items

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

what do you guys think of the ending of the series?

i thought it was really sad because dark-san had to be sealed away with light, but i thought it was cute to see niwa-kun and riku finally kiss. there was also that thing between hiwatori and risa... ^-^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

i havent seen or read the ending of the series. but its a good anime.

Signature Image

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

I was really sad that dark was sealed. i would have liked him to get a body for himself. But, I think the the series ended how it had to, so... I liked the anime version, but I enjoy more reading the manga, I think it is funnier and more dynamic than the series :D !

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

the ending isn't out in american yet, in manga and anime, but i can't wait for it.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

The anime killed the manga.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

chunkhang

chunkhang

*~Lacus Clyne~*

I heard the news from japan that the anime D.N.Angel will come out the movie . The movie said that like second series of D.N.Angel . Beside that , the manga haven finished yet.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nagira

Nagira

Hunter

Movie? Wow, nice! But I watched the anime and really dont liked it... Manga rocks! =D

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

what happen to risa then if dark is sealed...T.T

Nagira

Nagira

Hunter

Nothing I think... In the end of the anime, she just looks Satoshi and smiles... ^^""

Signature

I liked the end of DNAngel. It was satisfying. And like how Risa behaved at the end. She has matured. Anyway I don't know what Dark would have done after... he has to "free" Daisuke.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

OMG i dont wanna see it T.T Dark and Risa forever T.T !

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Well I think the anime is just hacking the manga. I still like the anime though. Yeah it is sad on what happened to Dark T_T. However it was still cool how Riku and Daisuke had their moment. I wish they didn't make the anime so different from the manga.

Evil Mind Good Heart

Rakusu-chan

Rakusu-chan

Angel of Light

I actually like the Satoshi x Risa pairing. It was nice to see that they've made a little "scene" of them in the end. However, I prefer the manga better since it shows a little more of the relationship between Risa and Satoshi, even though Satoshi's true feelings toward Risa have yet to be revealed. It would be really sweet to see Satoshi's "sealed" heart finally open up to someone he could really love! ^^

Quote by chunkhangI heard the news from japan that the anime D.N.Angel will come out the movie . The movie said that like second series of D.N.Angel . Beside that , the manga haven finished yet.

I really hope they do make a movie. I'm guessing maybe around the time the manga finishes its run. The ending really made a big cliffhanger. Like the scene between Satoshi and Risa. Perhaps them exchanging glances towards each other could be a foreshadowing of a promising relationship. :)

Signature

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

i never even watch the anime, but i really like the manga..its really cute >.<

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I really liked the moment between satoshi & risa...XP it was sweet. But it really leaves you hanging it's like
OMG something's happening--
Back to Daisuke and Riku!
ye-- but- 0_0 what?! it's over? But-
yes, it's over. get over it go read our manga it's much better
~_~ that kinda feeling

I liked the ending because Daisuke can stay happily with Riku without dark interfiering them, and Risa i think will fall in love with Satoshi lol XD

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.