Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The worst creation by man. - Minitokyo

The worst creation by man.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

What do you think the worst creation ever made by humans is? What would make life better if there was none of it?

And dont say weapons...-_- I mean come on duh.

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

It's not what we created that made the world chaotic, the real problem is us, humans.

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by momoxyumikoIt's not what we created that made the world chaotic, the real problem is us, humans.

i agree, we make our on demise

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Yellow Mustard. Awful, awful stuff. I can choke down almost any other kind of condiment but it. Yeech.

i say the worst creation by humans are rappers.. the world would be soooo much better with out them and their music

Thanks to Edy for the avatar

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

In my opinion the worst thing that man has created was tobacco.
It has caused much suffering in the lives of many. There is no real purpose for it other then
a way to relieve stress I guess, but other things can be used instead :/

Quote by KitizhiIn my opinion the worst thing that man has created was tobacco.
It has caused much suffering in the lives of many. There is no real purpose for it other then
an "escape" from reality.

tobacco doesnt let people escape from reality... your thinking of pot

Thanks to Edy for the avatar

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

My bad...but yeah that is bad too :/

fast food

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

I'd have to say: "health salad". I mean, WTH? It's not healthy (the damn bunny-food's swimming in so much high-calorie goo thay you might as well have chowed down on a candy bar or three), and I dare you to find the "salad" component buried under all the bread crumbs, crutons, cheese gratings, mystery meatlike chunky substances, etc.

Signature Image

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.