Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime O.S.T. - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

i download mine online :)

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

After watching appleseed, i had to get the soundtrack so i downloaded it :D
But then i got pretty upset when i went to the anime convention at the toronto's metro convention centre and i saw several copies of the OST there T_T

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

hehe i dont buy any

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

I download all my ost's. I'm brazilian, and a japanese cd is too expensive here.

I only download the unlicensed ones. And yes, there r free sites on the net. keichiianimeforever should be a good place to start.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I have a very large collection of anime OST. All paid for and many are just not possible to find any more, and because many of them are not popular probably not possible to download at all.

I only download for samples anyways. Now if I can only find the CDs of those series.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Looks like this was created when Do you actually own original anime soundtracks? was not yet inactive. So, closing this one.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.