Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annoying girls in Anime - Minitokyo

Annoying girls in Anime

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Why does there have to be so many annoying "damsels in distress" in anime? I mean the anime itself is pretty good but there's that girl who's just buggin the sh*t outta you...you know what I'm talkin about.. A few examples : Inuyasha (kagome), Samurai Champloo (what's her name), Loveless (that pink haired girl)..I don't even know their names..who cares?...just die already...and there's an endless supply of others....what's with that? seriously?

Escaflowne: That cat girl...

She just annoyed the hell out of me...

Knowledge is power and power is knowledge. Neither is wisdom. Wisdom is knowing how to use knowledge and power that comes from it.

I'll probably get flamed for this but zomfgoshhhhhhhh Digi Charat from Digi Charat... Petit Charat was cute but sometimes Digi just pisses me off >=( (you know this is a joke, right? hehe ^_^' <== my attempt to not get flamed)

Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi just pisses me off though. Mabye it's envy, but sometimes her naivity is just too much.. sigh ~_~ There's a lot more but I'm too lazy to type them all out...

npoe

npoe

He was made to be able to do so.

I think that Kagome is not an annoying girl she can defend herself pretty well and without her Inuyasha is nothing, he owe everything to she as to Kykyo, in Escaflowne Marle or Marlene, the female cat, I agree.

Magic Knight Rayearth, Alanis, I think.

They are there to make some situation uncomfortable.

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

Asuka Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Overconfident.
SUPERhigh self-esteem
False outside
Rotten inside
Evil...

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Quote by npoeI think that Kagome is not an annoying girl she can defend herself pretty well and without her Inuyasha is nothing, he owe everything to she as to Kykyo, in Escaflowne Marle or Marlene, the female cat, I agree.
Magic Knight Rayearth, Alanis, I think.
They are there to make some situation uncomfortable.

yeah i agree wif you on kagome and about marlene and the cat girls' case. kagome is not annoying. shes pretty cool. i also believe that sakura from naruto annoys me so much cuz most of the time shes useless. who else......fllay from gundam seed. i know this is weird but i dont like sakura from CCS. duno why but yeah. no offence to those who likes her.
i suppose they are there to make the anime more lively. its a bit boring if there are no annoying ones. :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

Quote by miaowmiaowmiaowAsuka Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion.Overconfident.SUPERhigh self-esteem
False outsideRotten insideEvil...

I agree in every way excecpt "really evil" seems more fitting than just "evil".Oh and you forgot ignorant.

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

Mai from Mai-Hime

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Mayumi from Shuffle! is the only one that comes into mind rite now since i just watched shuffle! 10 ^^.

I 'd vote for all the kids in fafner...they are to childish :P

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Risa in Dn angel -_- She's pissing me off >_< And Ayako in Gravitation... Hm, when I think about it, there is an annoying girl in very many animes >_>

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

Suzy on Zatch Bell is annoying to me XD

Gaara of the Desert...

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Yugiou:
Anzu Mazaki/Tea Gardener

Hate her to my veins. "Yugeh! Yugi! Oh Yugeh!"
>\

But I hate the all famous KAGOME so much more. Psh.
Die.Die.Die
There's lots of reasons, one, but not the biggest, is because she's the UGGLIEST anime girl in the history of ALL anime. :|

Signature

girls that are like.... that main girl from fushigi yugi.... thats who i really find annoying =/

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Even though she is the main chracter of the series, but Excel from Excel Saga by far the most utterly annoying anime chick I've seen so far. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

You mean Miaka? Yeah she was a bit annoying, but not that bad. I can't really think of others. See a person can be annoying, but usually they have qualities that balance out as well.

i used to hate May Wong from Kaleido Star. She was such a bit** to the main character and everything. But as you got to know her, you just can't help to sympathize on some level.

But then there's Touko from Maria-sama Ga Miteru. Blah.

Signature Image

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

The tree maid Triplets in Hanyaku Maid Tai. They are annoying.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

chanome

*Shocked*

Meg from Bakuretsu Tenshi. She can't do anything by herself. My god, they really need to just leave her next time she gets captured (which will be very soon)

Kagome, I sooooo hate her!!!!! Shes sooo mean with Inuyasha even when he hasnt done anything wrong! and shes always always yelling! and ugly too, I hate when every guy in the series says shes pretty, when there are other prettier girls like Sango in my opinion.... :sweat:

lol i didnt know that there was any but hey i dont know everything.......hehehe ^_^'

If you ever find yourself lost....
Don't look to the past...
Take a new path...
To the future...

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Me, I really hate Dark Magician Girl! She thinks she's so cute and everyone loves her! (No offense to DMG fans) Have someone else take the spotlight for once.

Also I don't like all the girls from Yuu Watase's works. They're all fragile and plain annoying!

Always approach with a smile!

Mainly I love all girls of anime but.......Kagome ya she`s kinda anoying.....even if she is essential for inu-yasha....I think all anime are meant to have some people like that...just as they have that anoying hungry hyper personality example son goku from saiyuki or naruto still determined.By the way chanome where you get your avatar??

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

chanome

*Shocked*

Quote by joshanimeBy the way chanome where you get your avatar??

I made it at http://www.animegalleries.net/.

Asuka, from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Quote by miaowmiaowmiaowOverconfident.
SUPERhigh self-esteem
False outside
Rotten inside
Evil...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.