Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Angel Sancuary-WHERE??? - Minitokyo

Angel Sancuary-WHERE???

Tagged under Angel Sanctuary

page 1 of 1 7 total items

freaks

freaks

I am

Does anyone knows where can i find the entire series of angel sanctuary? i got only 3 episodes!:( what the hell,man? it's sad...

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

the ova is composed by 3 episode....
and i don't like them at all... the manga is much better :nya:

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

freaks

freaks

I am

thx,but you're not helping me at all...

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Quote by zakarothe ova is composed by 3 episode....
and i don't like them at all... the manga is much better :nya:

it is true that the anime is only composed of 3 episode. if you want the continuation of the entire story, get the manga but im sory, i dunno where you can download it.

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Kamiw

LOVELESS

and where i can find manga * *
i like kaori yuki's manga so much but i can't find it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Ahem...*cough* do you buy it? (or dl it?)

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

actualy i've heard rummors that there going to mkae more of them later on in the manga's and when the series is over there suposs to finish the anime and ive heard rummor of a mive bein planed but these are just rummors i'm not even sure what he orgin of the rummors were but hopefully they do

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.