Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Flame of Recca - Minitokyo

Flame of Recca

page 1 of 1 4 total items

wiwin

I love anime!!

Based on my observations, there's only a few gallery items on this section. Actually, I am a fan of that anime. And so I am requesting for more gallery items on this!!

the BeSt

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

yeah flame of recca rocks!! i dont like the ending of the anime though but overall, its one of my favourite anime XD

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

FOR its kinna cool.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The gallery listing on the front page is not a comprehensive gallery listing. That is only the most popular categories (ie the categories with the most amount of entries in them.)
At the top of the main page, you'll see an alphabetical letter list -- that links to the full set of galleries. For example, you can find the Flame of Recca category if you click on the letter f.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.