Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 elfen lied ending -spoilers- - Minitokyo

elfen lied ending -spoilers-

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

angelkagome

angelkagome

~Magic Spark~

eiii... what's with the elfen lied ending??? was that nyuu or lucy standing in front of the inn? or was it someone else? does anybody know??? argh...

Signature
/\/\
( . .)
s(")(") <--- This is Kitty. She doesn't want world domination. She just wants to spread her love...

yes it was lucy, there some people who doesn't undertand the ending because in two scenes she losts her cat-ears but in one episode tell that lucy/nyu was only diclonius who can regenarate, and the ending was open for what your imagination does.

midorinokari

midorinokari

Till My Forever Become No Longer

Hmmm... open endings... I don'tlike those kinds of endings, especially those that leave you in a 50/50 situation... I like open endings when they present you a probable ending, like 70% probable... you have an idea how it was supposed to end but somehow you still have doubts... Ehehehehe... I haven't watch Elfen, but I guess soon I'd be!

Just thinkin out loud angel! Ehehehehe... Hai! Over and Out! :x

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Quote by angelkagomeeiii... what's with the elfen lied ending??? was that nyuu or lucy standing in front of the inn? or was it someone else? does anybody know??? argh...

the person standing behind the door is lucy
anyway.. the music box stopped playin there and the old clock started moving(which nyuu tried to repair)That means they are starting all over again but having a happier life now
i think... the music box is actually sadness yea know...

Find the manga somewhere. It offers a storyline after the anime's ending. = )

what is elfin lied???
is that a manga or anime???

There is one more ep on the dvd, however, i my view, i seriously believe regret might be the most case after seeing it. After all "ignorance is bliss". None the less, the final ep is there. But please heed the warning, do not be like Pandora. >_<

i'm guessing that it was lucy standing in front of the inn

can anyone tell me in which chapter the manga goes on on the anime? cuz i started reading, and then i decided to watch it, but now i want read on, and i can't find the chapter where it goes on TT_TT

The manga ending is completely different, i didnt read it personally but i read about it elsewhere...personally i found it to be not nearly as good as the series ending which leaves you in a great mood while still mysterious. =]

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.