Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IQ at www.iqtest.com - Minitokyo

IQ at www.iqtest.com

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

What's your IQ?

Being bored during summer vacation as I am, having scheduled 2 months of nothingness, i decided to take some online iq tests ( i know...weird). Anyway I took a test at IQTest.com and I laughed when I got my results since there was no way it was correct. My score was 148 which according to the site is "Genius -- Professors/Researchers". Funny cause I'm not out of high school (which was 3 levels lower). So I was wondering what everyone else's IQ was according to this test..and their reactions about their results and the accuracy of the test. (Funny story: my dad got 83..which is sort of low..but he doesn't speak English very well, so I can't blame him)

Anyway, the site again is www.iqtest.com

There was a huge discussion about IQ and IQ tests just a few weeks back, you should check it out if you're interested in that sort of thing....

hmm got around 136, of course IQ isnt true so it doesnt matter

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

U know, what I've always hated about IQ tests, is that they take a long time to do, and just b/c u get a high score, doesn't necessarily mean u're really smart, or vice versa..

Not that I got a bad score though. 131 :)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

139 here, highly gifted lol

Haha, I tried to do it but I can't udnerstand 1/2 of the question. English is too hard ><

Woo!

I got 146... lalala... don't understand how it does it..but most of those seemed to easy when you think of an IQ test..lalalala

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

130 woot im gifted by gods with luck =D hahah just made it to gifted

Holt

Holt

pffft

Yay I got 159. Only one off Extraordinary genius! :)

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I got 95, I guess going through it blindly doesn't help my score. :D Well I am about as average as you can get. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

i got a 132 haha i just blindly clicked on about 6 of them or so but i really used my head on the others, i guess im just dumb ;).

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

^^ 136. Wow, that is bad comparing to some of you guys'.

Signature

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

i would do the IQ test but i am too scared to find out my IQ. cause sometimes i am in such a new level of idiocy that having an actual thing telling me i'm too dum to do anything will probably be my worst nightmare... :sweat: o_0 >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

*sigh* i got 106.
and then i told my frend to take it and he said it was alot of things to read so he just guessed hella of them and he got 117. >_<

<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

This is my signature
You like?

i got 106 too hmm...ah well ^_^'

preksha0

finally got one..

i got 144 when i randomly did that quiz...i mean i knew some of the answers but i guess im a gifted individual when it comes to guessing XD

Insert your signature here

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.