IQ at www.iqtest.com

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Cancel

What's your IQ?

Being bored during summer vacation as I am, having scheduled 2 months of nothingness, i decided to take some online iq tests ( i know...weird). Anyway I took a test at IQTest.com and I laughed when I got my results since there was no way it was correct. My score was 148 which according to the site is "Genius -- Professors/Researchers". Funny cause I'm not out of high school (which was 3 levels lower). So I was wondering what everyone else's IQ was according to this test..and their reactions about their results and the accuracy of the test. (Funny story: my dad got 83..which is sort of low..but he doesn't speak English very well, so I can't blame him)

Anyway, the site again is www.iqtest.com

• Aug 03, 2004
Cancel

There was a huge discussion about IQ and IQ tests just a few weeks back, you should check it out if you're interested in that sort of thing....

• Aug 03, 2004
Cancel

hmm got around 136, of course IQ isnt true so it doesnt matter

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Cancel

U know, what I've always hated about IQ tests, is that they take a long time to do, and just b/c u get a high score, doesn't necessarily mean u're really smart, or vice versa..

Not that I got a bad score though. 131 :)

• Aug 03, 2004

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Cancel

139 here, highly gifted lol

Cancel

Haha, I tried to do it but I can't udnerstand 1/2 of the question. English is too hard ><

Woo!

• Aug 03, 2004
Cancel

I got 146... lalala... don't understand how it does it..but most of those seemed to easy when you think of an IQ test..lalalala

• Mar 19, 2005

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Cancel

130 woot im gifted by gods with luck =D hahah just made it to gifted

Holt

Holt

pffft

Cancel

Yay I got 159. Only one off Extraordinary genius! :)

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Cancel

I got 95, I guess going through it blindly doesn't help my score. :D Well I am about as average as you can get. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

• Mar 19, 2005

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

Cancel

i got a 132 haha i just blindly clicked on about 6 of them or so but i really used my head on the others, i guess im just dumb ;).

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Cancel

^^ 136. Wow, that is bad comparing to some of you guys'.

Signature

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

Cancel

i would do the IQ test but i am too scared to find out my IQ. cause sometimes i am in such a new level of idiocy that having an actual thing telling me i'm too dum to do anything will probably be my worst nightmare... :sweat: o_0 >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Sep 05, 2005
Cancel

*sigh* i got 106.
and then i told my frend to take it and he said it was alot of things to read so he just guessed hella of them and he got 117. >_<

<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

This is my signature
You like?

• Sep 05, 2005
Cancel

i got 106 too hmm...ah well ^_^'

• Sep 05, 2005

preksha0

finally got one..

Cancel

i got 144 when i randomly did that quiz...i mean i knew some of the answers but i guess im a gifted individual when it comes to guessing XD

Insert your signature here

• Sep 05, 2005

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.