Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you afford to miss a day of school? - Minitokyo

Can you afford to miss a day of school?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

For those who care that is.
I can't, I figured that out today. ^^; Too many things missed.

Signature

I think I can
But at the end of lessons, I would come to see my friends, talk with them , and return home :)

yeah i guess i could easely , thing is i dont have school now

Naw, I spent tons of money to go to college. I don't want to put that money to waste. =P

This is my signature!

I can't, I'm a school boy I must admit. Too many consequenses.
But I am ditching school right now so, HA. >D

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i can afford to miss at least one day of school, but if its like two days in a row, all the work that i missed and would have to make up would just be really hectic T_T

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I can. If I am ill, I'll stay off and get the notes in my next lesson/lessons i missed.

Sure I can... just not on a regular base.
Like tomorrow there's a big festival in my village and all so I'm not going to school.
But when skipping too many days / hours I'll eventually get too much work to finish that I'll get bad grades and all.
So... occasionaly I can skip a day without having to worry too much =)

It wasn't much of a problem till now but this year which starts now on the 1st we might start working under some new program or something dunno and skipping school will be a HUGE problem, I dunno how I'll handle this

mOochaN

A L O N E

i think i can... coz were not doin much really.. so i can still catch up even if i miss a day of school.. but i dont think i want to miss... coz its starting to be soo difficult and chemistry really sux so i need to understand it more so basically need to be in everyday... ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

'fraid I don't have the ability to miss anything, this year. I'm in college, and all of my lessons are important. If I missed anything, I'd most likely fall behind, horrificlly. o_0

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Sure I can. Why not. Only thing is...I'm not in school. But when I was....I could afford a day or two.

Kuros

Kuros

Ash Ketchum in the flesh.

I'd say I can't afford to miss a day. Personally I find it disrespectful to the Proffessor, also (especially this being my 4th year) we go over WAY too much shit in one day for me to not be there. Regardless of hangover, I'm always there (though 10-15min late for my early class).

That's my take on it.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I can, because of Blackboard. So even if I miss class, I won't miss an assignment. But that takes out some of the fun.

But I can't really miss class because my classes are three hours long. Missing one class is like missing three sessions. Besides if I skip school, there's nothing to do at home.

Signature Image

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I can't NOT miss a day at school, mainly in Math.... I will fall behind like crazy

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Topic similar to this sorta... The state of Georgia is stopping school for two days to save gas and im 20 miles from the border!!! Yeah i could definitely not go to school but thats where i talk to most of my friends cuz i live very far away from them soo my social life sux if it didnt exist but the work i wouldnt mis in a heartbeat

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

I can't this semester but I've skipped class so much in the past I've made up for it and then some....and some more...a lot more....

My best ever was a semster long math class I only went to like twice. :)

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i can't...everyday i have my fav lesson, especially monday, got physics,math,chemistry (how can i miss them XD ) besides my mom won't allow me to miss a day (even when i was sick)

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

Quote by zeroenna57Topic similar to this sorta... The state of Georgia is stopping school for two days to save gas and im 20 miles from the border!!! Yeah i could definitely not go to school but thats where i talk to most of my friends cuz i live very far away from them soo my social life sux if it didnt exist but the work i wouldnt mis in a heartbeat

i know how it fells that with social life but school if i could miss it that is something like a proble you get to much work to do at home if you don't make it in school so i guess no

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i care...maybe because of homework or mabe i might miss out something from my friends...ergh... schools suckx though...

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I do care but if I'm sick and need to stay home, what can I do? Yes, missing a lot of work and then making them all up at once is terrible.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

yes, day Bs only though, can't afford to miss day A. If I miss an A day, I will have a pile of work that stack as high as my closet waiting for me to get 'em done.

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

i could miss a day a miss not saying i sohuld but it wouldn't effcet me since my a high school senoir ^^

What Can Any One Do ?

Zekkeyen

~:Darkness Within:~

I can't really miss a day of school, i'm barely going to graduate as is, but I have really nice classes and teachers.. so it's worth while to go

Signature
- The darkness in my hands -
- Roleplaying Realm Forums -
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_Realm/

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.