Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you afford to miss a day of school? - Minitokyo

Can you afford to miss a day of school?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

I can't afford to go to school let alone miss it.

Death will wait.
Decide what you desire in life and fight for it. Signature Image

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i cant. there are tons of assessments, useful information and preparation for the next test or exam.this could affect my grades immensely. :sweat:

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

No way i cant afford to lose a day of school coz i might get missed out on things.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Depends what time of the semester it is. If the missed day is a bit too close for comfort when it comes to exam schedule then erhm NO. But missing a day or two on a regular week as long as missing it results to something productive then YES. ^^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

sometimes but only if i'm to lazy or when i hate the teacher

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

nope, my university is trying to make class presence mandatory so some of my profs have been giving pop quizzes, can't miss those

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

HELL yea....if I could I would...lol...but umm that wouldnt be very smart....lol... :\ i hate to admit it....oh wellz.....I wish...i could...but my dad is already on my ass becaues of it... OX XP .... *>=0!! *....*sighs*....oh welz

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I can and I do frequently. I show up for class about every other meeting unless there is a exam.

If I smile and don

Same here, if I miss a day I WILL fall behind

Eh. Even if you fall behind, you could do all the stuff at home. Or you could go to school on the weekends if they let you or somethin...

Omgwtfbbq! Hax!

I'm on vacations and finished school already!! XP

Signature Image

well not really....since I have to do all sorts of makeup work that is just a pain in the butt ...seriously >.<

lol missing a day of high school screws u over, u have a ton of hw to make up and classwork, then u have to clear the abscence or its a cut, its a pain lol

I don't like missing day's of schools, but if I really have to then I will. You really do fall behind way to much ><

Nope, I never fall behind but it just puts you off the tracks

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

I DEFINATELY can't afford to miss a day! even though I got a scholarship into my school the fee is still around £3500! (is that around $5000?) Anyway, we have to copy up absolutely everything! and if we miss a test we have to do it... In detention!

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I can't I hate being behind

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

well i kinda can.
It's your choice as far as i know XD.
but then again... there's always that guilt that you could fail the course <.<

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

no! i cannot. T.T i have block scheduling. my somewhat easier classes are on odd days. i missed an odd day last week and i'm totally confused. i'm so behind. T.T

i don't know how some of you can just skip a day of school and not worry about falling behind.

I guess I could, but I wouldn't want to. You can get valuable info in the lectures (in university at the mo) that you can't get from just downloading the notes from the net... such as hints for the exams and such :D

i cant afford missing a day of school because i would have to make up what ever i miss during my open or study hall and i have the risk of not being exempt from semester tests

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I CAN afford to miss a day or two per semester. But ONLY a day or two >.<! I feel guilty all day XD if I miss school, even if I am sick. Usually, I skip a day just to relax XD. My parents don't EXACTLY mind...still I don't like making up the work i missed ;_;!

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

I totally cannot miss any class. I have a number of heavy subjects this semester and plus I have no friends to borrow notes from at the moment. Plus I find that teachers often teach a ton in each class so I'm not taking any chances.

Probably wouldn't be a good idea for me...I usually skip a lot of the reading they assign and get my information from the lecture :-P Missing one would leave me high and dry come test time...

"If you are planning to stay for three days, then your stay will coincide with the end of the world. Is that going to be alright with you?"
"I do not believe she just asked us that..."
-Kino's Journey

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.