Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you afford to miss a day of school? - Minitokyo

Can you afford to miss a day of school?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 90 total items

I agree with you....but i finished school already!

Signature Image

heck no..not over here...

because if i miss a day..blah...so much hw i'd have to make up x__x;; and then i would end up with 2 days work that i have to finish all in a day...lol.

so i dono about you guys..but for me..unless, i'm dead..i'd be at school XDDDD

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

yea i can miss a day of school but i dont

Signature

of course i can...actually it sorta depends on what classes i have on that day. if i have really important classes then i cant, but if they're all stupid classes then i dont really care if i go to school or not. but, i dont bludge school, i only miss out on school if i sleep in a lot or if im sick x.x;

until the end of the year from now on i can afford to miss a day, a week etc

aiya.

I can't bare 2 miss a day in school ! Tell u d truth starting from 13 years old i have full attendance ! Till now i am 17 ! that's mean i have full attendance ... 5 years in d row ! Belive it or not my mom told me I already have full attendance .... starting from 7 years old ! eventually i have a lot of certificate 4 full attendance ... soo... proud of myself ! hehehe ...

I can skip a school day whenever i want... and because of my lazyness i skip like all the time but mainly those classes what are boring.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

If it is something like me being sick or me goin somewhere, then yes. ^_^

I was recently sick with the flu, and I had to stay home for ONE DAY, and I had to make up like 10 assignments....@_@

I used to skip like a day a week last yr but this yr i cut down to like once/twice a month...i cant afford to, but i have to do it for myself ^^

\(^o^)/

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

"I finished school" but I will answer anyway! when I used to be in elementary school I only missed day school when I'm sick! and on very important occasions!
but everything changed during my last two years in high school I missed day school when I feel like it XP well I don't recommand you to do so even though things went okay for me XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I hate school! bleh..

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

Heck, I do it once in a while when the school isn't even strict......

i think i must be the laziest person ever, i can miss a week or so if i want to, because i never make any homework unless pc's dead anyway x_x
And i dream away in class with my mp3 most of the time. Boy,never thought becoming a med student could be so easy. :) But i dont do drugs...during school that is :D

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I can't anymore. But it doesn't matter since I finish college in 1 week.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I am forced to go to school even when I am sick.

of course you can
then again, it all depends on your classes
if you are creative enough, you can figure out a way to skip class and not have it hurt you

Certainly can't afford to.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 90 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.