Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 1 of 1 14 total items

What do you think of chrno crusade? is it too christian or just funny? iv like it... so what about you?

I like Chrno Crusade. Well, I prefer the manga over the anime. The anime felt like they rushed too much of it. -_-

I prefer the manga,too because I think the ending and the story is much better than in the anime!^^ Chrno Crusade is pretty cool!

yeah.. mangas are always better than animes...if you're not too lazy^^

I find Chrno Crusade anime quite good. Without comparing the anime to the manga (which in most cases it's not as good because of the condensation factor), it's very well done.

The animation staff have adopted lots of subtle CG effects that is trademark of gonzo, and the music (by Nanase Hikaru) is a perfect blend for imaging the manga and the anime set.

With a mixture of action, love, conflict and crisis all blended in a twisted foundation of the plot, I dare say this anime stands out among many original series.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

heheh Chrono Crusade its soo funny for me.

Quote by lordratmanyeah.. mangas are always better than animes...if you're not too lazy^^

Hey there quite equal.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Chrno Crusade was good the manga was better but the anime had its moments..... often i thought it made fun of catholicism lol

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i haven't read the ending of it, but i heard the ending in anime is quite confused....but still i prefer the manga...i really like Daisuke-sensei's drawing XD n it's quite funny :D

but after i watch it, the anime one is ok too...still i don't like the ending -_-

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

It's good,though the plot has some holes(I'm talking about anime here).Actually,I treasure ending a lot,cause it's beuatiful.The last scene of Rosetta and Chrno are very romantic and sad,I wish that there was never that episode with Remington and Aion(I think it was stupid and didn't make any sense).

I thought this anime was great. Mixing religion and history into one fantasy story... Some parts were quite stupid (eg: that last battle) but overall, there are far more outstanding parts. Rosette is a great lead for the show, giving it a right amount of cheerfulness, comedy and angst. Most of all, i liked the way the characters were handled at the end. Unexpected and though a pity some could not survive, but all the more heart-moving.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I only saw the anime and I really enjoyed it. The ending was sad, I appreciated it (I bored of the same happy ending).

Quote by Demi-chanI wish that there
was never that episode with Remington and Aion(I think it was stupid
and didn't make any sense).

By the way, I didn't quite understand that episode. Can someone very nice explain it to me ?

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I like Chrno the anime, i didnt read the manga...

is the manga better? i only seen the anime and i loved it

I LOVE it, its sooooo coooool^^!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.