Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzuka - Minitokyo

Tagged under Suzuka

page 1 of 1 10 total items

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I've been watching Suzuka for a while now (one episode a week on torrent lol) and I've found that I really like it. I'm not sure whether it's the realism in the show that appeals to me or the fact that all the characters seem to have some good in them. Even Akizuki's preverted friend doesn't seem entirely selfish lol. Also, I really like the music. Hmmm...this isn't really going anywhere, but what does everyone else think of this show? The last thread I saw on it was about 6 weeks old.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Well, I really liked to post a good comment, but I still dont have a chance too see the series n_n Sorry.
BTW, that is a kawaii avatar n_n

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Wow that really was a comment that didn't go anywhere :) but I really like Suzuka so you're forgiven :D So far I've watched 9 episodes and i'm looking forward to watching the rest of the series when it's subbed :D Also I love the opening song Start Line (I think that's what it's called) it's really catchy. This comment didn't go anywhere too did it :sweat:

Up to ep 11 is already subbed by Lunar fyi.
And yeah its the realism what really makes this series a nice one to watch, altho I wonder if it'll keep up like that after watching ep 11.

The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions.

Suzuka is a good show. It does things you wouldn't expect, and looks like a harem anime at the beginning but turns out not to be. One of the few shows I look forward to these days.

Probably my 2nd favorite show this year, behind Honey & Clover. You see a lot of things you don't generally see in anime romance shows, especially the shounen variety. Confessions, rejection. Characters like Honoka are able to break out of their cliched roles and genuinely suprise you, like she did for me in Episode 12 and what is likely to happen in 13. I'd highly recommend this to anyone tired of typical harem fluff like Shuffle!

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by rowenSuzuka is a good show. It does things you wouldn't expect, and looks
like a harem anime at the beginning but turns out not to be. One of the
few shows I look forward to these days.

Exactly what I meant to say lol...what makes this show so fun to watch is the fact that it isn't predicatble. Most shows, the end is predictable, actions are easy to forsee and the only question is a matter of timing. In Suzuka, many parts I just didn't see coming...which makes it so great.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I've watched a couple of episodes and I like it, but I'm not crazy about it.... But then again I find Fushi Hoshi Futago Hime pretty enthralling so I would not go by my opinions on good animes :D I do love the girls who show up get drunk and pass out in his apartment the first episode.. pretty funny
:D I LOVE drunk anime chicks :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I have high hopes for Suzuka. Rarely do I see a anime where the main character get rejected from the main girl early in the series.

I havn't seen many sports-type anime's so I'll keep up With this one.
Seems like there are going to be alot of complicated relationships from looking at the screens shots, I hope that it doesn't turn into a heavy harem anime, and it focus on the Sport element more, the animation doesn't look the Best, But I'm manly interested how thry will handle the Sport part of the Show.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.