Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Generations. How did it make you feel to see it end? - Minitokyo

Generations. How did it make you feel to see it end?

Tagged under Dragon Ball

page 1 of 1 4 total items

UrzaAnimated

UrzaAnimated

Sex Is Not The Enemy

Okay, so maybe I'm a little behind, but I've just recently purchased the Dragonball GT DVD for Generations. I have to say that I absolutely love this DVD. And yet, I can't help hating it with a fiery passion that consumes my soul. To see Vegeta and Goku in an epic battle against a force they could never beat on their own, is always good, and let's just say that the db/z/gt series did a great job of making epic battles like that, but this is beyond any of which I've ever seen. To see Vegeta fight so hard for his new home planet, and to see Goku give his very existence for Earth, well, that's just special. I could go on and on forever about how badly I would like to see the saga of the dragonballs and Goku continued on for eternity, however, this may not happen. I think, though, if enough people comment on this forum post, and enough people show a positive interest in continuing the story of Goku and the dragonballs, well, Akira Toriyama may just notice.

So, give me your full story. What did you think overall of db/z/gt and especially what did you think of the end of the series?

Sex is not the enemy. Plain and simple. End oppression. Free yourself from politics and media. Freedom is free. Don't pay for a human right. Wallace lives on! Down with the EU!

To some, Dragon Ball Z was the last Dragon Ball part.

I haven't watched gt... don't think I will ever do. DB belongs to my past.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Hey I watched every single Dragon ball but I havent seen Dragon ball AF( After the future)
but i think its really cool Goku turning to super saiyan 5 and his rival Vegeta but the part that I dont like is Saiyans turning into a big Monkey.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Trust me man, Toryama doesn't really care about this forum or the people on it. Actually now don't take this as a fact I think I've read somewhere that he doesn't even like Dragonball anymore even though it's one of his most popular works.

And IMO the Dragonball story shouldn't be contunued, it's been dragged out way too much and I think there's no need for a new series whatsoever. There's too much Dragonball as is.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate db/z/gt but I'm not a huge fan either.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.