Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who were you in a past life? - Minitokyo

Who were you in a past life?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

If Steven Segal can claim to be the reincarnation of the Dahli Lama (and he has claimed this), then who are you the reincarnation of? ( You don't have to believe in reincarnation. Just for the fun of it.) :)

I'd say a ninja or a medieval knight. XD
From history... I'm not too sure yet. I don't know who I might resemble.
I'll post it later. :P

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well I believe I am a reincarnation of a Ninja Grand Master !

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I am trying my best to understand this, but am clueless, sorry silvan X_x I'll try to answer once i get this question o_o

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

Quote by ShuyenI am trying my best to understand this, but am clueless, sorry silvan X_x I'll try to answer once i get this question o_o

It simply means who were you in your past life?

I'd say a dino-hunter armed with shotgun and laser beam as well as super ranged sniper with one shot per dino! hahahahahah Very absurd! But well. hey, at least I'm a happy dreamer lolz>! ^.^

Signature Image

tevi

tevi

Misa's evil twin

Haha, for me... I guess, Nero. 'cause I'm insane, and I'd probably set my city on fire if I got the chance :P [j/k... I'd rather be Cicero <3]

Signature Image

- same person; no difference at all, just a different sex

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by ShuyenI am trying my best to understand this, but am clueless, sorry silvan X_x I'll try to answer once i get this question o_o

Daijobu Shuyen. Maybe I wasn't clear enough to begin with. What I'd like to know is, who do you identify with? If you could pick any person, who do you think you might have been in a past life? (Like I said, you do not have to believe in reincarnation.) XP Hope that clears things up a bit. If not then, I guess it's just another one of my weird threads. ^_^'

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

lol, steven segal actually lives in my city!. . . i wonder why he had to pick such a craptastic city though?

someone who obviously didnt have really good karma :P

i dont know many figures from the past. . . much less what they were like

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i would say that i was a cat in a past life. why? cuz i like to lie around on the couch/chair/floor in the sun... XP and i also looooove it when people fingercomb my hair! :D

Signature Image

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i think that i was a feline in my past life.

Esneko-chan

Esneko-chan

Bois de Merveilles

I was a wolf, crying under the beautifull moon^___^ And I wouldn't have it cold because of my fur^_~ Oh yeah, or a cat^_^ So I could climb everything and just lie on my lazy ass

freaks

freaks

I am

hmmm....i think i was steven seagal! ^_^ ... ha ha ha. kidding. don't know,must think...ummm... i guess i was a highschool student from a forgotten country named romania :) good enough?

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I was an Archangel in my past life, lol

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

Read the name, that's what I once was. Or am I still... a Dremon?!? Duh duh dummmmm......

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by freakshmmm....i think i was steven seagal! ^_^ ... ha ha ha. kidding. don't
know,must think...ummm... i guess i was a highschool student from a
forgotten country named romania :) good enough?

Lol you're too funny! xD But seriously that dude is crazy! Him the Dahli Lama?
What is the world coming to?

Signature Image

Hmm.... I'll be real cliche and say that I was Cleopatra in my past life !

A powerful Queen

Signature Image

im the reincarnation of a potato farmer and hes the reincarnation of a hotdog and the hotdog is the reincarnation of a potato. tis a vicious cycle.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Most likely some dumbass soldier that tried to sneak a peak up the empress' dress and got beheaded for it. Now i'm screwed in this life thanks to karma.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by MizunaMost likely some dumbass soldier that tried to sneak a peak up the
empress' dress and got beheaded for it. Now i'm screwed in this life
thanks to karma.

LOL! Which one came first the potato or the hotdog? Vicious cycle indeed... XP

Quote by MizunaMost likely some dumbass soldier that tried to sneak a peak up the
empress' dress and got beheaded for it. Now i'm screwed in this life
thanks to karma.

Seriously now, how many of us believe in karma? Do you guys think that if you do something "bad" in this life you're gonna pay for it in another life? (and no I don't mean heaven vs hell)

Signature Image

I'm probably...I dunno...I was probably a person who's life goal was to travel the world and see it all, and never completed it, since I want to see the world VERY much :D

i suppose i was some wanderer...s incemy mind wanders all the time and i hate setting up roots... but that's just a theory.. :D

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.