Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Howdy - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello, all. I've been frequentimg this site for a while and decided to finally post on the forum. Part of my life story: I recently realized that I was an anime geek when I started spending hours creating giant Excel spreadsheets comparing manga and anime prices from 10 different websites. I always enjoy a good deal. Anime is the hobby that takes up most of my free time.

I can't Photoshop or draw but I really enjoy admiring others' art around here. Though someone really needs to get on making more beautiful wallpapers featuring boys ; ).

Thanks for having me around!

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

oooh! Welcome to MT. Yeah I'm no artist myself, I just like to watch everyone's artwork as well. Anyway I hope you have fun here in MT.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

chyeah man enjoy your time over heer,theres no place like it in the world HEH.
well take care!peacee

Signature Image

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Welcome to MT Yoshball ^^ lol interesting name :D

Relax and enjoy your stay here!

raging_otter

Not In

great to have you here =^.^= Welcome to MT

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.