Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (For Girls): What happens when you like someone and... - Minitokyo

(For Girls): What happens when you like someone and...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I like this girl, and within the past few months, we've been getting to know each other more. But we started talking about a friend of ours, and now she thinks I like that friend. Is this a good thing? Because one the one side, she'd feel less threatened than if she knew I liked her.

But she could also be messing with me and really know I like her too.

Do girls feel threatened by guys who like her?

(Well, it said for girl, but that was to attract attention, although girls' opinions would really help here)

Tiferet

Tiferet

????

well, not really...at least i wouldn't feel threatened...but i think you should tell her it's her you like and not that friend, you know...

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." --Mae West
Signature

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

mmm I woul feel threatened but I think you must tell her that is her you like and not that friend! come on I'm cheering you!!

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Okay then, to complicate things: I'm a senior, as is she. According to her words, she "kinda has boyfriend," a guy who's a freshman in college.

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

dude do what the hearts tells you to do the feeling you have is for the persopn you like the same situaion happen to me just say how you feel then what ever happens move on with your life.

What Can Any One Do ?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.