Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *Tsubasa Chrnonicle Manga* - Minitokyo

*Tsubasa Chrnonicle Manga*

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 1 9 total items

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

I'm following the manga realease of Tsubasa Chronicle, and I would like to know if someone does know how long will Tsubasa last? I think that maybe around 12 volumes, but I don't really know... Please if you know something, tell me!
Arigatou!

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

I don't know cuz I'm your sister ¬¬

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The-Pie

The-Pie

I demand brownies!

I can't say that I know. Although 12 does seem like a reasonable amount. Just stick with that. And if you're wrong...well...you're wrong.

Simple as that.

Signature

Love or Sex?

dragonsdesire

::When the stars fell::

@-@; Well, I know so far that in Japan, Tsubasa's gone up to the 12th volume - and after scanning over the spoilers, it does end around 12/13 volumes. X3

bbcode [sigimg]

+Insanity is just two steps from being sane: we're in the realm of sanity at any rate. Get it? Insane? In sane? Insanity? In sanity?+

...Sure.

Signature Image

+icon maker +layout maker/coder +lj-freak +photoshop user +reader +gamer

malenits

malenits

^.-# Eternity Be Mine #-.^

=P well I dont kwon... a was downloading the manga from internet... but the pag clouse... and i only have at the volumen 8... if you know somewhere to donwload the manga, please tell me!!
Its all! =)

*-> A soul that cannot be saved.
In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly.
Now, it creates a night with a full moon <-*
Signature

Quote by catyeyeI'm following the manga realease of Tsubasa Chronicle, and I would like to know if someone does know how long will Tsubasa last? I think that maybe around 12 volumes, but I don't really know... Please if you know something, tell me!
Arigatou!

volume 11 is supposed to be available in japan startin from august 2005.
i bought 10 volumes this summer (in the original) and im reading vol 8 now. the story is far from completing at this point so i think there' ll be several more issues.

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

Thanks, now I have an idea of how many volumes there will be. Arigatou for your help! :D

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

Actually you're all off. They're are going to be more volumes than X/1999 (the manga) and they have around 18 out in the US right now. I know that Tsubasa goes beyond 18 volumes because I'm one chapter away from finishing that volume! XD >,< I love it! So yeah, Clamp is still releasing that means they'll be more to come!

I heard it's going to end soon. But, that's just a rumour.
Tsubasa Chronicle (as the looks of it) will still need to cover 'alot' of stuff. For ex: I don't know. The lastest is Vol. 23 which is out somewhere on March 2008.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.