Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I think movies and manga make people depressed!!! - Minitokyo

I think movies and manga make people depressed!!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

freaks

freaks

I am

maybe,maybe not,but to me it's happened before.in movies life is so exciting,full of adventures,love everywhere and what about me?i'm sitting on a chair in my borring highschool listening my nazist math teacher for 12 years and do NOTHING!!! how about you,guys?

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I think you need to go out and enjoy life, kid. There is more to it other than anime and studies.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i dont quite see the link between your post and your title.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Yeh, what the hell are you going on about kid?

You're retarded. Sorry to say this but you need a better understanding of life and I hate your sig.

Death will wait.
Decide what you desire in life and fight for it. Signature Image

You are all very polite!

Anime make people depressed because they cannot live their lives as Anime characters in a perfect world.

I don't really have a nazi math teacher, but still i learn almost nothing at school, well that's most because of me, but i don't get depressed by anime or movies.

Not at all, movies, anime, games make me happy. I'm actually very happy with my life as well. I have something I love to do and something that interests me which is cool.
But why the hell do you have the same math teacher for 12 years o_O and a nazi one at that, if he/she is that bad then tranfer school or something.

Man I HATE math!

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Nazi math teacher? Anime & movies makes you depressed? Yeah, I can't see the relationship. I think its the nazi math teacher that makes you depressed because you hate him/her and you know you have to still keep on listening to him/her.

Quote by SonicWindYou are all very polite!

Anime make people depressed because they cannot live their lives as Anime characters in a perfect world.

SonicWind does make a point, but to get depressed over the fact you don't live in an animated world thats just says you have problems. And would you really want to live in one of those animated worlds? You might think its cool to fight some bad guys and fall in love with a highschool sweetheart, but the only reason that world doesn't seem so bad because you already know the outcomes (or can guess really close).

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

freaks

freaks

I am

seems to me that arround here are more idiots than you can imagine...so let me clear your mind about this shit:
1.about the title-i'm not interested about serious titles.if i was, the title sounded like "what makes you think that life on earth deserve living"/"what would make you change your way of seeing life" and other boulshits like that.
2.i don't need advices about my life and the way of seeing important or interesting things arround me. i'm not blind.
3. i don't need/want a perfect life in a perfect world of an anime character(jesus,i'm not 3 years old!!!) because there's no such thing. and i think that kind of life will be more borring than this one.
4.DeathAwaits, i think you missed your last visit to the doctor. i don't give a fuck about your opinion-btw, what's the link between my sig and my thread?so,who's the retard again?
5.there are more worse things that can make you depressed than anime(and my math teacher...). so,once again, my title wasn't serious!
6. depression= absence of will .(this is the short way 2 explain it). so between anime and depression even a blind man can see that there's no link. and once again,my title was't serious...
7.in the future,please make some interesting comments so i can rest in peace and not be forced to do some other explainings...
PS:concerning the nice "insult" i've received- retards and fools are the most happy and (in a way) interesting people on earth,because they see life in a complete different way than inteligent people.they don't think,they don't contemplate,they simply live.theyr life is totaly composed by instincts and feelings.in this matter,they are superiors to the rest of us.period.

Quote by j0n0Nazi math teacher? Anime & movies makes you depressed? Yeah, I can't see the relationship. I think its the nazi math teacher that makes you depressed because you hate him/her and you know you have to still keep on listening to him/her.

Quote by SonicWindYou are all very polite!

SonicWind does make a point, but to get depressed over the fact you don't live in an animated world thats just says you have problems. And would you really want to live in one of those animated worlds? You might think its cool to fight some bad guys and fall in love with a highschool sweetheart, but the only reason that world doesn't seem so bad because you already know the outcomes (or can guess really close).

Same here! Try to think positive! Anime and Mangas make life better and more fun...^^ The fact that you are always depressed must have some other reasons! LIFE IS short SO enjoy it!!!!!! ;)

pamkips

pamkips

?????

well we all have our own opinions on life....yes.....well...yeah...i ca't make a point right now....so i will later

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

hmmmmmmmm... i watch anime/movies to relieve myself of depression...
( well more like trying to avoid it than recovering frmo depressing... )

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Anou.. Anime helps me to forget about being depressed.. I'm not getting depressed by it.. If it's not some kind of really depressing anime of course ;)
i hate maths! >_< My teacher is so stupid and ignorant.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I agree with you. Watching movies/anime where everyone is happy can be a little irritating. But for me, since I don't really do much and don't really care about goin out with "friends". it's actually good and it makes me feel better. I'd rather stay in and read or watch anime (not TV, it sucks so much these days!), then go out and hang or whatever. And to all those who made smarta$$ comments, she made perfect sense in her question. You should pay more attention to what you read. And yes HS was boring but trust me, once you start college, it will be a whole lot better! :) But for now just be happy! You're not alone! :D

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

hmmm i watch movies or dvd's to relieve my stress (" ,)

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Oh! what can I say( I can't express myfself the way I'd like to in this language but... I'll try), the first posts I saw here made me feel really bad, there's no reason to make such comments, is very sad to see there's people like that here in MT, I think that attitude is what makes people depressed... but in the other hand there's a lot of nice ppl here (my friends), frienship is one of the most important thinsg in my life, if theres no one who cares about you, no one who loves you then depression will be part of your life. ;)

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

sherlain

sherlain

Original Pain &...

Kyohimura maybe you said that because your are happy but try to understand all those other people ...........you have to respect their commets cause not everyone feels like you I'm tellin' u this cause I also think that sometimes anime or manga makes you feel a little bit sad ....sometimes they have similar situations that could happen in our lives I mean if you see sad animes of course u will feel sad but if u see a funny anime you will feel happy =)

merged: 11-12-2005 ~ 11:25pm
I'm glad you have really good friends +_+

Silent death is near to you but u can't see it....
God loves us and he's gonna kill us now.

mhm lol u all are very intersting >.<

but beside...me makes only anime+manga or hatever depressed if the stori is very sad..and like i can feel with the character...it only show me world inst perfect+everywhere there a problems...

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Quote by DeathAwaitsYou're retarded. Sorry to say this but you need a better understanding of life and I hate your sig.

Well, I hate your sig.

you've just watched the wrong movies, it's very naiv to think that all movies are the same and it's even more naiv to think that movies could be compared to real life.

and now on top of that i'd say, so what? are you afraid of being depressed? yeah i guess being depressed is something real bad nobody should be hm? let's all sing the happy happy joy joy song and join the unreal world of cinema, how about that?

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I still don't get how movies and manga make you depressed. Not all of them are one thing, like happy or sad. Grow up and get over it, you have plenty of time to get "action" and "adventure" when you get older.

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

Yea I suppose sometimes I watch a movie and think how wonderful it would be to have that happen to me, but I don't get depressed about it. You just have to get on with life and if you go round depressed you'll miss the wondeful things that do/could happen.

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

Come on, anime and manga making ppl depressed? It's just culture, it gets you pumped up or it can bring you down. Depressing movies can make you sad. Happy movies make you happy. If you're bored with your life and depressed about that, then that is your fault, not the fault of the culture you enjoy.
Freaks, you need to work on your communicaiton skillz. You make no sense.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.