Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CCS Fans living in South Asia *click here* :) - Minitokyo

CCS Fans living in South Asia *click here* :)

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 14 total items

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Cardcaptor Sakura Season 2 is coming on Animax from Oct 5th!!!!! :)

From Wednesday to Friday at 6:30 pm!!!

At last the 2nd season is coming!!! :D LOL! I thought that it would never come!!! They've already shown the 1st season 5 times! ^_^'

Gak! But the 2nd seson is coming during my exams!!!!! :O

What am I going to do!!! :(

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

kazurro

Looking for you...

Quote by KawaiiCardcaptorSakuraCardcaptor Sakura Season 2 is coming on Animax from Oct 5th!!!!! :)
From Wednesday to Friday at 6:30 pm!!!
At last the 2nd season is coming!!! :D LOL! I thought that it would never come!!! They've already shown the 1st season 5 times! ^_^'
Gak! But the 2nd seson is coming during my exams!!!!! :O
What am I going to do!!! :(

hehehe...you have a difficult choise, aren't you
well, you can study and watch ccs together
but carefull because there's possible you will forget what have you studied ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

study really really hard before it comes out. hope that helps

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

How about study while recording it? Pop a VHS in the VCR then record it or record it on a DVD Recorder. Then again, that's if you have 'em.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Guess it's time for me to finish watching the first season before starting on this...

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

Record it ^^ And study real hard! You could also eventually buy it as well ^^

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

Forget your exams anime is important. Or just record it in your VCR, if you have one.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by xdayForget your exams anime is important. Or just record it in your VCR, if you have one.

yep yep! thats the way to go! thats something I'd do, but if you want a good mark on your exam then record it and watch it later! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

watch it first! (don't mind my comment... i'm such a bad bad bad student). i think, you're not going to wathed it all day long (24 hours right?) so, study first, when you get stucked, watch it, (it just max. 1 hour) after that, study again.... repeat what you've studied before. it's much more easier now! ^^ but it means, you study double...

hi sakura i'm in india too,and like you i'll always be a CCS fan :) , i'm a naruto fan too. i've already got 155 episodes and i've never been so exited in all my life! Cool,na? :D

merged: 04-13-2006 ~ 08:28pm
P.S. unfortunately i got exams too but only till the 29th of april.

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

my little sis is interested in CCS ^_^ i bought CCS dvd for her ^_^ and i have seen some chaps, tomoyo chan is so cute ^_______^
love her too much ^_____^

oh yeah been waiting for so long de hihihihi
no matter waht i going to watch it

study study study hhaaaaaarrrrrrdddddd. i think u shud record it.
in this way u can do 2 things at a time.

I think they will be showing only half an hour, why don`t you treat it as a resting time after long hours of studying? If not then you better record it until you end your exam then watch it all at once until you satisfied... By the way i`m interested, can you tell me the channel. Izzit by scv or singapore channel?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.