Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UV Proudly Presents An Invitation To eVOLVE! - Minitokyo

UV Proudly Presents An Invitation To eVOLVE!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Ultra-Violet

Ultra-Violet

Ultra Violence

Friends, Fans & Wall Art Enthusiasts Alike!
It is my extreme pleasure, with extra special thanks to the Mini Tokyo Anime Art Community, to invite collective dark theme digital artists to my newly founded and fully furnished MT User Group Community: eVOLVE!

eVOLVE is the next dimension in Mini Tokyo User Group Communities, a cyberspace cornerstone, if you will, of different digitally artistic thinking. A place where a conjunction between the tones of black and white, light and dark, the beautiful and the grotesque cohere with one another as seamlessly as the ancient and respected Ying-Yang symbol!

If you are fan or freelance digital artist prolific in designing with dark themes and black anime inspirations, then you're more than welcome through our doors regardless of MT User Level or Work Valuation!
Are you a fan of Grudge, Gothic, Antique, Decay, Super Sleek, Ultra Elegant or Stylishly Simple designs? Then eVOLVE is the place for you!

Like anime? We do too! Fans of Saiyuki, Hellsing, Trigun, Gungrave, Night Walker, Gantz, Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Hunter D, Samurai Champloo, Elfin Lied, Trinity Blood, Beserk, Get Backers and Blood: The Last Vampire are all extended a free pass!

Into Real Art? We've got you covered! Amano, Brom, Minekura and Royo fans step right up!

Film Fan? We hear you! Kill Bill, Tomb Raider, Constantine, Underworld, The Fifth Element, Lady Snow Blood, Versus and The Last Samurai fans gather 'round!

Go-Go Gamer? Absolutely! Resident Evil, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Devil May Cry, Primal, Castlevania, Blood Rayne and Project Zero fans couldn't possibly find a better place to display their creations!

The window of opportunity for dark art fans to congregate is now open!
Ask yourself: Are You Ready To eVOLVE?

Join Us In eVOLUTION!
http://www.geocities.com/accessimagedatabase/longbanner.jpg

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

This is an advertising thread. As said by the forum policy, this is forbidden. As such, thread closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.