Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Registered since 44wk ago, just introduced! :)~ - Minitokyo

Registered since 44wk ago, just introduced! :)~

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Heya~
So here's my intro, I'm a 26 year old girl (or woman whatever you want >.> ) that works in a video/computer game store, 6th year going on and many more years of being broke buying games to come ^^; I'm a RPG fan most likely, anything on PS2, GC, PC, gba....used to have an xbox and a PSP, sold them because i couldnt find anything interesting to play ; ;
I am more of a collector than a player tho, ill conpulsively buy games just because i know they'll become rare one day -_-
I love MMORPGS, i played FFXI for about a year and a half then since it became too time consuming i ran to World of Warcraft, only have female night elves characters so far.
Also i am a huge anime freak and i LOVE to draw, as you can see on my gallery at karaya.minitokyo.net :x Just recently started posting my drawing, first time in my life i do that @.@; anyway! Nice to get to know you guys, sign my guestbook if you want and of course i accept friends~! ^-^

WOW thats a long time :p
+Welcome to Minitokyo.net^.^
+There are a lot of nice people here for you to meet, and a lot to browse through
+Now allow me to give you the noob 411^.^
+To ensure a fun time at minitokyo and no trouble..please read the follwing:
-Noob Bible #1 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10242/
-Noob Bible #2 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12834/
-Noob Bible #3 - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20360/
+Also, don't forget, before making a thread, use the search box to check if it exists or not.
+Incase you want to know how to level..visit*here*
+Interested in a userpage layout? Click*here* to learn how.
+And avatars and signature request can also be made*here*
+Enjoy your stay on Minitokyo^.^
+Mata ne~~
+(>'.')> <('.'<)

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

ha i haven't even started a hi thread yet eather so i'm going to do that now ok never mind i have started one

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Hello. Seems like you're addicted to rpg...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Hey ^^ Well, I won't say welcome to MT, 'cause you've registered long time ago ^^ But anyways, Hi! Hope to see you around

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Welcome Back to MT hope to see you around. :)

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

welcome karaya =)
your like.. on the same line as me lol
i registered to minitokyo like 55 weeks ago......... only started going on.. a week ago xD

bheybeebear

bheybeebear

,,'(^__^)',,

hi there tashuri!!!...welcome kiss.*mwuah mwuah mwuah*..hope you enjoy your stay here in MT..lets be friends? shall we? ;) ;) ;)

oh, and by the way..pls visit my thread. ::Avatar Compatibility::

lots of love,
bee XP

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.