Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of ink is used in animation? - Minitokyo

What kind of ink is used in animation?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Well..... Just answer the question please.

I'm going to do some animation, but there are some information I need to know.

It would be great if you can tell me what I need.

I'm going to do what Makato Shinkai. Make a movie all by himself. He is my role model.

I guess this animation could take me as long as 10 years.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35226/ - For the mods, please don't make another thread if the first thread doesn't get replies. Or, if you have a different question to answer without receiving any replies, simply note an edit in your previous thread. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by SilentMasamunehttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35226/ - For the mods, please don't make another thread if the first thread doesn't get replies. Or, if you have a different question to answer without receiving any replies, simply note an edit in your previous thread. ;)

The thread on 'Everyday' is either closed or deleted. I reported my own thread because it didn't belong in that section.

You need animation papers, peg bar to pile up animation paper, scanner, computer with enuf software to create an animation, color pencils, marker pen from 0.2-1.0 range of tip, light box and knowledge of doing animation the correct way...
Doing animation alone is a real tough job...

Quote by takoboYou need animation papers, peg bar to pile up animation paper, scanner, computer with enuf software to create an animation, color pencils, marker pen from 0.2-1.0 range of tip, light box and knowledge of doing animation the correct way...
Doing animation alone is a real tough job...

I plan to gather a team. I'm a good drawer. I just need more practice.

I'm going to make a manga version first.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.