Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever got "scarred for life"?? - Minitokyo

ever got "scarred for life"??

page 1 of 1 16 total items

yeah, what the title says :P
have YOU, ever got scarred for life?

last time i got scarred, it was from looking at this obese and HAIRY 40 year old man cosplay as a scantily clad anime character X_X
never dared to look at cosplay pics after that XP XP
physically, i guess i got 2 scars cuz when i was 4 a steaming water pot fell on me and the skin on my whole bac basically peeled off XD now i haf a scar near my armpit and neck

Umm... do you mean physically or mentally? I guess if it's mentally it's....walking into my parents room and seeing my (fat) father naked *shudders* (Ya, I know, eww...) Um...physically I got scarred above my eye, so my eyebrow is like screwed up. It grows weird XD ....i still member the doctor sayin: "She's lucky she didn't hit her eye" btw I got shoved into a desk corner...a sharp one... >.<

lammo

lammo

mentally: a close friend ran away when i was in a fight 3 vs me ... also physically scarred me at the same time... but ive hardly spoken to my frend any more, as when i see him kinda reminds me of the fight... so yea scarred in both ways lol .. guess i was my fault kinda

The only scars I have are physical ones. But I have 6 of those from various wounds and surgery. I don't have any mental scars, just events I'de much rather not remember.

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Emotionally and mentally.... I was involved in a car accident. The car that my mom and I drove got skidded off the road. Rolled over twice or three time, then fell into the drain. Luckily the drain was not too deep. Everyone else thought that we were 'goners'. I will remember it for life.

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Too many physical ones to mention.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Quote by hikarinotenshiyeah, what the title says :P
have YOU, ever got scarred for life? last time i got scarred, it was
from looking at this obese and hairy 40 year old man cosplay as a
scantily clad anime character X_X

BRRRRRRRRR AAGGHHHHHH!!!!!! *pukes guts out*

OK... let's see...
The last time I was emotionally scarred was after I found out Clara, my beloved girl and best female friend, had a boyfriend. It didn't seemed to hurt me so much 'cause I'm a stone cold motherfucker, but I'll never stop blaming myself for not declaring my love in time. I had 0.00000000001% of the experience with girls I should have at that age (I was 17, and that happened last year), and I just failed completely to give her what she wanted. I've been hanging with girls ever since. Right now I even think I might be very, very close to having finally a girlfriend! After meeting Selene, Lourdes, Ingrid, Adriana, Georgitza, Maria Fernanda, Susana and Lula in as little as 2 months, I've met in this little time more girls than I've ever met in high school, and I feel like a pimpsta.

Physically, I think the last time I was scarred was when I accidentally hit a window with my hand, dealing two 1.5 cm deep cuts into my right thumb that took some serious stitches and about a month to heal. It tooke me 2 years to recover my sensitivity in the thumb. That was 7 years ago. I also have an almost unnoticeable scar in the knee after some wound I got after stumbling and falling on my knee in some stony floor, but it just took some bandage to heal. The bad part? The doctor who treated my wound put some lydocaine on it. And trust me, lydocaine works by concentrating all the pain you'd feel during 10 minutes in just 1 minute. Now imagine my agonizing, painful screams in the hospital room. >.<

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Uh...Yeah I have.
Mentally: I saw 2 guys and 3 girls streeking at a town event, and the cops had to taizer them..*shudders*
Physically: I accidently stuck a knife into my hand, and I have a small round scar, and then I have a scar that I dunno where from on the skin of my ribs.

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Mentally: When I was 3 years old, I walked into my parents' room 'cause I had a bad dream. When I walked inside, I saw my parents goin' at it. Oh god... just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

Physically: I got one cool looking scar on my left ankle from a nail, and a gay looking scar on my right knee by tripping on my sandal and scraping my knee on the sidewalk

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

When I was young, I was in my crib awake. Then I saw my brother jumping off of my mothers bed from a distance. I thought about jumping off of my crib. Then I tried and I was about to fall and it was scary. I obiously fell off my crib and broke my arm.

When I was 4, my sister tried to curl my hair with a curling iron (against my will) She was about 13 at the time... -_- After two minutes, she wanted to see if it was hot... What better idea than to test the iron against your beloved sister's own skin??? Considering I was 4, I had vulnerable baby skin, so now it embalmed a burn scar right into my right temple. After that (even until now), I have a phobia of [electronic (though not limited to, becuase there's thousands of beauty products I'd stay away from)] beauty products. So I guess it's 2 scars of life in one. -_-

Seriously, curling irons, hair straighteners, etc... My sisters have to get those out of the way before I go into the bathroom...

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

Quote by hikarinotenshi
last time i got scarred, it was from looking at this obese and hairy 40 year old man cosplay as a scantily clad anime character X_X

Man-Faye! x_x Was very tempted to gouge my eyes out after seeing that one.

Emotionally scarred... oh yes. When I was ten or so, some woman at my grandparent's anniversary told me I'd burn in hell for not being baptized. Still haven't forgot that - I don't know if I'd call it scarred though, because I look back at that and manage to laugh about it. :sweat:
Oh! More recently - when my 40 something year old social teacher did an impersonation of Marilyn Monroe (you know: "Happy birthday, Mister presidant..." o_0 )

But, for serious, for something that still affects me to this day, I've kind of developed a phobia of oranges. I almost choked on one when I was little... no matter how hard I try nowadays, I can't get an orange near my mouth without gagging and getting sick. It doesn't even have to be in my mouth and I start getting sick.

Quote by bani-kyu

Quote by hikarinotenshi
last time i got scarred, it was from looking at this obese and hairy 40 year old man cosplay as a scantily clad anime character X_X

Man-Faye! x_x Was very tempted to gouge my eyes out after seeing that one.

Emotionally scarred... oh yes. When I was ten or so, some woman at my grandparent's anniversary told me I'd burn in hell for not being baptized. Still haven't forgot that - I don't know if I'd call it scarred though, because I look back at that and manage to laugh about it. :sweat:
Oh! More recently - when my 40 something year old social teacher did an impersonation of Marilyn Monroe (you know: "Happy birthday, Mister presidant..." o_0 )

oh yeah! the name was man-faye! X________X lol. but burn in hell if not baptized...that could b true for some religions but they don' thave to say it to ur face :O

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

i've seen that pic too! that was so mind scarring :O

Signature Image

Yeah...Six years ago when my cousin and i got carjacked in front of his house, coming back from looking at Christmas lights. It happened so fast, I thought someone was playing a joke on us.

mentally? seeing this ugly guy streaking in the school on the opposite side to the street to ours, 0_0 I was inches away from killing myself with laughter and disgust (mainly disgust).

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.