Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Communist addiction - Minitokyo

Communist addiction

page 1 of 1 14 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

I need to get out of a communist addiction.

For some time I like the communists because of their revolutions, their ideas about class struggle, class idenitity, and etc. Also I kept talking about Mao Zedong as the great leader in China and listen to communist propaganda songs. I also listened to Che Guevara's speechs in the UN. I know communism is bad and my parents want me to stop, but it is so addicting to talk about communism and so on. How do I stop?

(my problem is the worst probelm I have, and the wierdest) -_-;

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

chanome

*Shocked*

um... see a psychiatrist... I guess that is the most extreme way if you are really desperate.

If you ask me, as long as you don't go preaching it or starting revolutions, there isn't much to worry about.

... I don't really think that communism was bad... just the idea seems really good, but well... humans are flawed so...

the application of communism was most of the time bad. And... why not reading some novels about communism... well not exactly about communism but about real people, how was their life with communism. By eg the movie : Farewell, my concubine or some biographies (I've read some but I don't remember any titles).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

yeah communism was a great idea , look at the country that still have it :
Cuba : Wonderfull fidel Castro is still alive , a country you cant negociate anything
North corea : how to cut a country in 2 and produce nukes
China : human rights ? whats that ? its food ?
ect..
And good old mother russia who still has to bear the burden of its fallen economy

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

try seeing a psychiatrist.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Quote by UmazakiFurytry seeing a psychiatrist.

i agree there if u are sill having probs with this

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

well communism wouldnt be bad if Karl Marx's "True Communism" worked cuz then we wouldnt have a government we would rely on ourselves and only ourselves but I dont think mankind is ready for that because there would be too much chaos.

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

Okay I see all your points you guys make. But I am not seeing a psycyatrist. They cost money.

I grow up in a communist systeme and bolive me it anything like u probably read....U are maybe addicted to the ideals of Karl Marx and his system of equality..But that system was never presented in a communist socaity...I admire the idea of Karl Marx but that dosent mean that communisam is good...The best way to get over it go to Russia for 5 days u see what i mean poor people are duying on the strrets while rich people change the decor of the house to match the new dog/cat.....

Signature

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

But I went to China once, will that help me understand.

There's nothing wrong with being interested with communism. However, you must remember that it has left terrible results. There is one thing however, in China, there was a lot of chaos before the communist era. Bandits and murderers roaming the country side. The thing is... the commie regime in China was too unnecessarily violent in its rise to power. I don't think human rights were too big a thing during the dynastic periods either. You just have to remember that communism has a very violent and corrupt history. Human greed factors in. Everyone is not Lenin.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Quote by babyboy0852I grow up in a communist systeme and bolive me it anything like u
probably read....U are maybe addicted to the ideals of Karl Marx and
his system of equality..But that system was never presented in a
communist socaity...I admire the idea of Karl Marx but that dosent mean
that communisam is good...The best way to get over it go to Russia for
5 days u see what i mean poor people are duying on the strrets while
rich people change the decor of the house to match the new dog/cat.....

Lol sounds like Russia has kinda switched ideals sorta similar to Nazism at least the part about the rich being regarded more than the working class part about it (not the third reich/holocaust kind)

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

It depends what side of the country u see....If u go to the expensive hotel as a touriste and visit all the tourist attractions that are all amazing and beautiful u won't be able to see both sides o the coin....Go to the normal part of the site and u will see a hole different picture: people without homes gangs and lots of poverty...I guess u shoud always consider both sides of the coin don't forget that....

Signature

Well....I'm not much of a Commy....I mean their "Ideals" only work in and "Ideal" world. So therefore, no chance in hell. But you know....VIVA LA resistante !!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.