Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you eat your ramen? - Minitokyo

How do you eat your ramen?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

i never eat ramen..................................... :(

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

eh!? never!?......my...you havent lived yet..how sad..u.u xD

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

I like it with cheese. Also strait up or often I will drain the water off and then put the spice packet on. A little dry but good and diffrent.

I never use the packet that comes with it because I don't really like salt. So I basically have the noodles and I add some fish to it, like tuna or salmon with some cabbage. And I use chopsticks.

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

quietly, on my own, in the corner ~_~

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

orangey

WHAT!?

I like the chicken flavored kind with vegetables mixed in, usually peas or string beans

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

It depends. I don't really like the extra spicy ramen, they make my eyes tear >.<
If a ramen tastes bland, I usually add frozen veggies (peas, carrots, the small chopped ones) and a decent amount of grounded black pepper. I sometimes add eggs to it and let it fry on the top, but that's just when I'm really in the mood.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

forks for me. im not that good wif chopsticks. -_- yummy...

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

with chopsticks and spoon. i throw in some wasabi to enhance the taste

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

I like it with fried tofu, fried eggs, and potato chips. (yes, I do this with the instant ones.) I'd would then use my great asian skills and magically use chopsticks, then spill the noodles everywhere, have my mom yell at me, use scissors to cut the noodle, and use a metal spoon and burn my mouth. -_- great or what?

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

i use spoon and chopsticks

well i usually eat my ramen with a fork or chopsticks. ramen and cheese? i dont know. im not too sure on that one but it wont hurt to try i guess.

unwritten rule: those who possess the sharingan must be uber hot!!! XD

My college only sells Maruchan ramen... For $1.40. Insane.

And I eat it as it comes, with chopsticks.

i crack a egg in it

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I put soy sauce in it and then eat it with chopsticks. I drink the juice or use a spoon. ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

I Love beef ramen without much sauce, so its more noodles and flavor and less soup. haven't tried it, but I bet cheese would be good on it.. hmmmmm.....

-=JML=-

byakuugan

byakuugan

ramen maniac

i like the shrimp flavored the best and eat it with chopsticks ofcourse, i ramen whenever i have in stock ^_^' , i'm a ramen maniac after all

Signature
Those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don't take care of their friends are even worse scum. -Kakashi

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I like to eat my ramen using chopsticks. At the end though I usually drink the remaining soup from the bowl directly. :) Im not used to using chopsticks since my family is Indian, but I am learning. ^^

Follow the instructions on the back of the ramen package.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

yum....i just eat it plain! it is very delious!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Uh. . . Well I eat my ramen with fried onion and chilli.
The content of the ramen could vary from chicken, duck, beef, pork, seafood, mushrooms, anything

Quote by SakuraMonsumiI was wondering how people make and eat there ramen noodles!

I'm usually pretty much set right out of the package, though I prefer the spicy stuff.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i love my ramen with lots of those jap chilli powder bits... yummy!

& i love my ramen to be spicy... ma po ramen is a very good choice! though a bit oily

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I never had spicy ramen...it sounds good...>.<

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.