Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your first driving lesson - Minitokyo

Your first driving lesson

page 1 of 1 20 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Think back at the time when u are going for you first driving lesson. how did u feel? was it easy? what did u do? did u think it was hard? I of course haven't started driving yet but i will soon. Pls post your opinion here :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Lol i'm only 12 i dont even know how to drive! but my sis is taking her one, this year.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by UmazakiFuryLol i'm only 12 i dont even know how to drive! but my sis is taking her one, this year.

neat. But i sometimes fear that someday one of us will crash into a car during your first lesson

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I did all right, but I was a bit uneasy. I got out of the house, noticed that the instructor was sitting in the passenger's seat and just went "Aww shit." I did pretty decent, considering I'd never drove a car before, but I really sucked at reverse. The instructor took me onto the highway and I thought I was going to die. XD
But, lookie - I have my license now, and I'm pretty good. You get used to it really fast. Show 'em what you can do! ;)

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by zephiris26I did all right, but I wasa bit uneasy. I got out of the house, noticed that the instructor was sitting in the passenger's seat and just went "Aww shit." I did pretty decent, considering I'd never drove a car before, but I really sucked at reverse. The instructor took me onto the highway and I thought I was going to die. XD
But, lookie - I have my license now, and I'm pretty good. You get used to it really fast. Show 'em what you can do! ;)

ahhh what i really hate is the highway especally when u have to use the mirrors to look back.

... I hated these gears and I still hate them... Well, I think I stayed in the parking my first time, so no real big deal.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

omg i cant WAIT till i get to drive^^
the only thing im already worried about is parrelel parking lol. i already know that red means go =D jkjkjk

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

my first time behind the wheel...hm i actually did pretty good, the road was deserted and it was a narrow road, so i pressed the gas and whoosh 20 mph! haha, well it seemed pretty fast to me at the time, it was great having it been my first time, and i didnt really do anything wrong, my mom was in the car and said i did pretty good for my first time driving. but im still working at it, to get my drivers permit this year XD

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

it was easy cause my dad took me to a big mall and since it was weekend they are close so i have the whole big packing area and i just drove randomly there for 2 weekend. thats how i learned driving.

i was so nervouse, i did ok, scared the instructor a few times. Once cuz the light was red and i was approaching it a little too fast.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

I was scared shitless behind the wheel of that 87 LeBaron, lemme tell you. Waaay back in 1992 or 91, can't remember which. Was kinda cool cause I lived in the sticks at the time so the cops were non existant. Scared green but it was still kinda cool.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

My first lesson was really easy. I got behind the wheel with ease, and I began driving up the road nicely. I still only have a permit, but the highest speed I reached in the city was 42mph, and I was able to keep up with traffic really well. My acceleration and braking were really good, and I can back out of a space well. Now, the only real thing I have to work on is being able to perfect my turning as well as being able to parallel park.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

it wasn't long ago, I remembered that day fairly clearly, it was my father who gave me my first lesson. I thought it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It took place around my junior high school, I almost crashed up the side walk. only once though, after that I learned my lesson not to turn the wheel so slowly when I'm making a hundred and eighty degrees turn. fun times!

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by SketchDR10it wasn't long ago, I remembered that day fairly clearly, it was my father who gave me my first lesson. I thought it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It took place around my junior high school, I almost crashed up the side walk. only once though, after that I learned my lesson not to turn the wheel so slowly when I'm making a hundred and eighty degrees turn. fun times!

lol

Quote by zephiris26I did all right, but I was a bit uneasy. I got out of the house, noticed that the instructor was sitting in the passenger's seat and just went "Aww shit." I did pretty decent, considering I'd never drove a car before, but I really sucked at reverse. The instructor took me onto the highway and I thought I was going to die. XD

The same here .I suck in reverse, and I still do it, though, i can't drive yet XP

Signature Image

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Driving came naturally for me. Been around cars since i was 10. My driving instructor actually let me do whatever i wanted and went to sleep, so i ended up crusing around town.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

It was easy, because I took a class where you had to have 30 hours of driving
before you could take the final test. After that it was simple.

orangey

WHAT!?

my first lesson with my driving teacher was easy because I'd already driven with various relatives before. the first time I actually drove though was with my aunt and we spent some time in a parking lot. driving comes naturally for me, so it's all good :)

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by xXchrisJbXxIt was easy, because I took a class where you had to have 30 hours of driving
before you could take the final test. After that it was simple.

ah so was the test very simple? or just as normal as it is

InuyashaOVA

InuyashaOVA

Half-Demon

my first driving lesson...i can only describe it as easy. just don't plan to be punching the pedals into the floor and you'll do fine.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.