Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can you tell a person is a pervert? - Minitokyo

How can you tell a person is a pervert?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 89 total items

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

what exactly is leering?

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Quote by KKKEEENNNThis is really mainly for girls but, how can you tell a pervert from a normal person?

Easy, get locked in a room together for a long time and see what happens. If he trys something, he's a perv. If not, then he's on the straight and narrow. ...or gay.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

I just think that it is all in the actions so if there are perverted actions then ....

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SekiRyuudoes someone who likes ecchi and hentai classified as a pervert? or just a normal person reacting to normal urges?

yeah, its like that i guess, ok i'm a boy my self but i also think perverts are morons and jerksl they goof of all day long on the internet downloading hentai or somthing like that, and when they are not at the computer they are outside drooling on girls or so, lol

It is time for you to drown

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Come on people, we all know everybody thinks about naughty things!I think sometimes people have a cover and don't show that they are a perv, others show it. Its more scary to know that someone is a pervert. If they show that they are a perv you would know because they always say something perverted, look at you up and down then smile directly at you or when you say something like do it they'll be like hahaha get it she said do it. Pathetic! I mean pervs are funny but they can extend their limits and do something perverted. Not cool! OX

Perverts,perverts,perverts hmmmmmmm......Darn those nasty people! XP
To tell if it is a real pervert you gotta have the instincts to know.hehehe..... :)

Quote by MizunaWhen a person waits for '69' replies to a thread, then i happen to make it 70.

Really..... o_0 :D J/K
oh check the name!Kinkee69
^

Quote by PwnOXz0rI can tell a pervert from a normal person. It's a secret technique
handed down, generation to generation, using a sacred art form to be
perfected. Only the observant, fast, agile, well-trained and stealthy
will learn this technique and those few only. It is a secret that must
be passed to others by a secret method. If you want to learn this
incredible method you must be willing to learn it's every feature and
really take it in and use it. I will not teach this. I will but I will
do so Socratically, by asking certain questions to spark ideas.

hmm I better start trying to learn this kind of art myself lol xD

anebir

anebir

^^~

hm. it's hard to say...~~ cuz perverts may be just normal on the outside~ cant really tell ... hmmm..... perhaps they drool when they see *some* pics?

In my opinion, I believe that a person is perverted if a guy try to look under a female's dress or trying to go the girl lockeroom or bathroom, or a girl that weirdly follows you because there is this ugly girl in gym class that does the most oddest thing I ever seen, as like she was preverted or something.

miroku is a pervert so if u are like him ( act like him ) U ARE A PERVERT

'Signature Image'

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

They scan your body or look in certain places. You don't wanna know what they're thinking! >_<

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

LostLuke

LostLuke

*bump bump* -----> =]

lots of guys in animations are pervs. like miroku(inuyasha), master roshi(dragon ball) etc.

i'm not the truth but i look for it...
i'm not the justice but i fight for it...
i'm not the death but i can bring you to it...
(not)^^

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Quote by KKKEEENNNIn my opinion, I believe that a person is perverted if a guy try to look under a female's dress or trying to go the girl lockeroom or bathroom, or a girl that weirdly follows you because there is this ugly girl in gym class that does the most oddest thing I ever seen, as like she was preverted or something.

So if a guy tries to looks under his wife's skirt he's a pervert?

Well but hard to tell cos u never noe wat people are thinking except some people are more open about being perverts as in they let themselves be acknowledged as the class pervert or something.

But its not tat bad being a pervert rite? :\ Come on see how many male anime chars out there are perverted n yet still loved by girls. (less likely 2 happen in real life though) I mean come one life would be so boring if lets say your spouse (mainly guys) does not do something perverted to u once in a while ^_^' (Wat am i saying...)

Quote by Akina911miroku is a pervert so if u are like him ( act like him ) U ARE A PERVERT

Now, he's beyond a prevert but I don't go around and touch women right in the rear or their boobs or anything. That's not me, only cool-looking people are perverts.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

the perverts are the ones with their hand on your boob or bum in a train.

merged: 11-05-2005 ~ 05:14am

Quote by Lunstar

Quote by KKKEEENNNIn my opinion, I believe that a person is perverted if a guy try to look under a female's dress or trying to go the girl lockeroom or bathroom, or a girl that weirdly follows you because there is this ugly girl in gym class that does the most oddest thing I ever seen, as like she was preverted or something.

So if a guy tries to looks under his wife's skirt he's a pervert?

Well but hard to tell cos u never noe wat people are thinking except some people are more open about being perverts as in they let themselves be acknowledged as the class pervert or something.

But its not tat bad being a pervert rite? :\ Come on see how many male anime chars out there are perverted n yet still loved by girls. (less likely 2 happen in real life though) I mean come one life would be so boring if lets say your spouse (mainly guys) does not do something perverted to u once in a while ^_^' (Wat am i saying...)

There's nothing wrong with it when it's your wife...in fact, that's one of the fun parts about being married.

I am invincible!

sherlain

sherlain

Original Pain &...

i just tell him that he is a pervert. you can recognize one when you see him.

Silent death is near to you but u can't see it....
God loves us and he's gonna kill us now.

Murasaki-San

*~Hikari~*

lmao u ppl r soo funny ...but the thought of sumone mentally groping you or undressing you is quite disturbing... :sweat: ha but in my opinion..a pervert is someone sexually reprived and well needs to be loved...but they still are assholes >.<

~~~Love Meets Destiny.~~~

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 89 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.