Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever ever.... - Minitokyo

Have you ever ever....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Have you ever seen/heard the most funniest bullspit in your life....that you couldnt do nothing or help youself to laught.....no matter how dumm or stupid it was.....lol

I remember......I was walking in the street one day by myself....minding my buisness....then this guy came up to me....and tried to talk to me....and me like the dummi should of kept on walking but I didnt..so I just walked up to this man that I didnt even know....but then now... hes tring to talk to me...and Im not realli acustom lying like that...I mean I lie but when it comes to this...hehe..lets just say im stupid....anyway...he askes me for my number and name...I told him a wrong name...LIsa...but when it came up to making up...and lying my real number...I just got scared...i mean you would to cuz...this guy was like....literaly...STARING me DOWN....he staried SO much....i got scared and gave him my real number....I KNOW I KNOW...im STUPID...but ....after that when I was leaving...i was stumbuling all over the street.....and I was stupifid...after that cuz he was still staring at me....even when I was leaving...that was some stupid dumb shit that i did

What about you????

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah, i remember when i was riding on the bus to school a few days ago and i got into an arguement over wether or not rap was music or not and so there we r arguing and the girl that i ws arguing with out of no where (by the way this girl is white) she says this is why white people r stupid and so i asked why is that and she says somethin like white people have no common sense and so on and im jus sitn there like wtf r u talkin about i mean for gods sake she was degrading her own kind oh well right now that is the funniest thing ive ever heard/seen. XD

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

hmmmm...well...Just today, in class, one of my clasmates pulled out the chair for me. I was like O.o...Did he put something on it? Is he trying to trick me or something? XD I was just staring at him until I scared him off. Turns out he wasn't trying to trick me XD...

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by nightmare349yeah, i remember when i was riding on the bus to school a few days ago and i got into an arguement over wether or not rap was music or not and so there we r arguing and the girl that i ws arguing with out of no where (by the way this girl is white) she says this is why white people r stupid and so i asked why is that and she says somethin like white people have no common sense and so on and im jus sitn there like wtf r u talkin about i mean for gods sake she was degrading her own kind oh well right now that is the funniest thing ive ever heard/seen. XD

haha..*roll out no the floor...* XD XD :D how dumb is she...I mean...I know I was worse...Thank goodness he lost my number...lol

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

hm well one time I was with my friends out playing basketball and my bud Matt was running towards me to steal the ball and I stif armed him like in football and he flipped :D lol it was gorgeous lol course I am evil so lol I also remember the time my friend Jake was fighting with his gf and she got into his car when they was fighting right,and Jake gets out cause shes all insane and she hotwires the car as she shuts the door on him and drove off hahahahaah I loved it lol I even filmed it it was hilarious lol.

Yeah when me and one of my freinds where running for PE there was gutter water on the side of the road and some guy in a car ran over the water. Aiming right for us. T_T Guess what she wasn't smart enough to move and she got all wet.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Staying up for over 48 hours certainly makes for interesting conversations. A few friends and i we're grabbing a bite to eat at 3 am with no sleep in the last two days and a friend just happened to blurt out "mannn...Gas gives me Cheese". The waitress pretty much left us alone, probably thought we were on crack since the conversation was something other then normal and we couldn't stop laughing the entire time.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by MizunaStaying up for over 48 hours certainly makes for interesting conversations. A few friends and i we're grabbing a bite to eat at 3 am with no sleep in the last two days and a friend just happened to blurt out "mannn...Gas gives me Cheese". The waitress pretty much left us alone, probably thought we were on crack since the conversation was something other then normal and we couldn't stop laughing the entire time.

HAH.......lol.....wat?????*falls out on the floor*......aww. man my stomach....lol

Quote by ZeroDegresshm well one time I was with my friends out playing basketball and my bud Matt was running towards me to steal the ball and I stif armed him like in football and he flipped :D lol it was gorgeous lol course I am evil so lol I also remember the time my friend Jake was fighting with his gf and she got into his car when they was fighting right,and Jake gets out cause shes all insane and she hotwires the car as she shuts the door on him and drove off hahahahaah I loved it lol I even filmed it it was hilarious lol.

HOTWIRED.......omg...lol.....*rolling all over the floor...and video taped it.....zero....????lol

Quote by glasshearthmmmm...well...Just today, in class, one of my clasmates pulled out the chair for me. I was like O.o...Did he put something on it? Is he trying to trick me or something? XD I was just staring at him until I scared him off. Turns out he wasn't trying to trick me XD...

aww.....lol....pooor you....damn....hehe....you scared him off???...lol

Quote by AlishaYeah when me and one of my freinds where running for PE there was gutter water on the side of the road and some guy in a car ran over the water. Aiming right for us. T_T Guess what she wasn't smart enough to move and she got all wet.

HAHA.....stuck in the mud????.....cloumsy ox.....lol...what happened????

I remember one time....me and my brother was walking from my friend Choles house...a.k.a.(TheCrowing).....it was winter time in fact....this guy from my old block....was coming from out of his house with a bike.....mind you it had ice all ove the ground...lol...im like where is he going with this bike in his hands with ICE all over the street....so hes coming down his four steps...and me and by bro...is crossing the street.....the man SlIPPED and busted his ass on the sidewalk....and then Im like OH SHIT.....did you se that....mean while my brother was laughting......at the man...and were crossing and walking On the ice cuz there was nothing but this thick ICE on the road.....and while my brothers laughting.....lol
HE slipped and busted his ass on the ice.....i was like OH shit.....haha...you busted YOUR ass....thats WHAT THE HELL YOU GET FOr laughting AT THE MAN.....the whole funni thing about it was as soon as the man fell my brother fell as well it was like a domino effect....that shit was funni...*dying with laughter...*....maybe hell think twice about laughting at other people......oh yea...the man with the bike was still on the ground...lol...it was soo funni you should of seen his face....it was priceless....haha

Quote: HAHA.....stuck in the mud????.....cloumsy ox.....lol...what happened????

She got all wet with gutter water that was dirty and icky. XP I moved out of the way so I didnt get hit with the yuky water. So I was laughing my a$$ off when that happend.

@Dezi_____________
O_O Haha! I know I hate it when you laugh at a person then it happends to you. I feel bad for your brother

Yea when I lived in Utah I decided to rock climbing with out checking the weather report or asking what the mountain was like. But being a fool and a gluten for punishment I went anyway. When I was a good way up on a slope not to slanted so It was more of a harsh steep hike. I noticed the rocks were loose and that there was a storm coming so I staeted to hurry my way down. I came to a little ledge blocking my path and jumped down to the ground below. It gave way because of the loose rocks and I feel on my butt,slid down,tore my jeans and scrped my hands and slid down a ways and not to mention it felt like a horse kicked me in my rear. But instead of curseing I laughed because of my own stuipiddy and if you can't laugh at your self then why laugh at all. :D :D

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by flipzYea when I lived in Utah I decided to rock climbing with out checking the weather report or asking what the mountain was like. But being a fool and a gluten for punishment I went anyway. When I was a good way up on a slope not to slanted so It was more of a harsh steep hike. I noticed the rocks were loose and that there was a storm coming so I staeted to hurry my way down. I came to a little ledge blocking my path and jumped down to the ground below. It gave way because of the loose rocks and I feel on my butt,slid down,tore my jeans and scrped my hands and slid down a ways and not to mention it felt like a horse kicked me in my rear. But instead of curseing I laughed because of my own stuipiddy and if you can't laugh at your self then why laugh at all. :D :D

Ohhh...man...lol...wow.....dont be so crazy next time.... XD :D :o x_x

ok... gotta say... that was friki indeed... and welll right now I can't recall anything I did of that kind...
but as soon as I react, I'll come here and post ^_^

Millions of stupid things i do and just laugh at myself...
Like how rude i was to people who were just trying to be nice..
trusting people; some lady yelled at me to cross the highway and so i did...i didnt pay attention to the lights (which were red) and so i almost died...ok its not something i laugh about but its stuck to my head...
I cant remember anymore...

\(^o^)/

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

this is what happened, there was a particular night when some of the guys were smokin weed in the place very near to the seas around 2-3am, surely at the time the only people were left are lovers and the like, i being still clear as i took only some cigarettes since i am really weak on weed, then another fella, already higher than the sky started singing loud.
there were three couples near us, the first pair left staring back....
the second, whisked his nfinger down at us...(we are really loud afterwards as we were chanting lyrics from hotel california....)
the third came over and said that we should be considerate....
we told him that there are many aeroplanes in the airport, why don't he go F himself with one, surely someone with your ass this huge should be able to fit in right?
he felt insulted and turned red with annoyance at us, i was laughing myself to my hearts full, i then asked if he would place his shoe on the bench and we will clean it for him as an apology(i don't know why i said that) he did just that, and all of a sudden, one of my mates got so choked up and took a overly large amount of beer just flip over and vomitted straight into his shoes....i lol!!!!! non stop, we ran on foot back to our nearby apartments, when we did, the guy was still dumbfounded when we spotted him from the upper floor windows....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Dezi remember last year when we wnt to subway and that guy that works there was staring at u like you was a sandwhich and was trying to tell his friend how "hot" you looked. lmao. That was so fudging funni. Do you also remember when that old, fat, ugly arse, bald man at the pool dunked u and me and alex were laughning at you. You should have swam away. Thats another stupid thing u did. You just stood there. You are such a dumbarse.

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

lots of that problems but the guys who are staring at me are most funy and for my sadness to old for me but they have mony al ot of it but it doesnt interest me and now i have created my own chara for this people XD

Signature

Quote by dezidez

Quote by nightmare349yeah, i remember when i was riding on the bus to school a few days ago and i got into an arguement over wether or not rap was music or not and so there we r arguing and the girl that i ws arguing with out of no where (by the way this girl is white) she says this is why white people r stupid and so i asked why is that and she says somethin like white people have no common sense and so on and im jus sitn there like wtf r u talkin about i mean for gods sake she was degrading her own kind oh well right now that is the funniest thing ive ever heard/seen. XD

haha..*roll out no the floor...* XD XD :D how dumb is she...I mean...I know I was worse...Thank goodness he lost my number...lol

lol he lost your number i think that's like alot funnier

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i cant remember. lol :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by TheCrowingDezi remember last year when we wnt to subway and that guy that works there was staring at u like you was a sandwhich and was trying to tell his friend how "hot" you looked. lmao. That was so fudging funni. Do you also remember when that old, fat, ugly arse, bald man at the pool dunked u and me and alex were laughning at you. You should have swam away. Thats another stupid thing u did. You just stood there. You are such a dumbarse.

*sarcasm....*HAHA....yea...nah chole im joking...lol....of coase i remember....O_o....how culd I forget the subway guy...I was gonna put that there...lol....He realli did look like he wanted to eat me..... XD ...thank god i moved....lol..
and that reminds me....everytime I use to walk...past him....remember he use to pertend hes talking to people on his cellphone...then he would talk realli LOUD....i mean wat a losser...lol

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

yea i have and it happens everyday!!!!! i always come in late!!! like if someone say something funny, i laugh like 30 seconds later!!! argh.. its sooooo awkward! lol. oh and thats weird The Crowning and Dezi both have the same avy. ><

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

mayashin

*Sugar flyin'*

Well it wasn't exactly a funny thing that was said to me. Actually I was in my Biochemistry (sp??) class and my teacher was explaining something. I had the flu so two of my friends started making fun of me (I was kind of laughing as well) The thing happened when my teacher asked me something....I just stared at her...she stared at me... AND I burst OUT laughing IN HER face!! I still feel a little embarrased when I see her but it was so funny that I don't feel sorry it happened. (Maybe it was because she didn't kick me out of class, she just said "It's a good thing that people find Biochemistry fun") It was hillarious he he!!
Take care everyone and don't laugh in your teacher's faces!!

**Mayashin**

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by thecatmistressyea i have and it happens everyday!!!!! i always come in late!!! like if someone say something funny, i laugh like 30 seconds later!!! argh.. its sooooo awkward! lol. oh and thats weird The Crowning and Dezi both have the same avy. &gt;&lt;

YEA...KITTY.....*LOOKING AT THE crowing....*....i know....>.<.....i wonder fricken why???????....... >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! *mumbels*,....stupid.....assy...

ahem anyways....

Quote by jetcaracer

Quote by dezidez

lol he lost your number i think that's like alot funnier

yea...i agree....i should probably stop giving out my number...^_^'....but its so hard...lol...the staring..... o_0 o_0

lol... XD its okie..it you guys forgot...it is bound to come back to you.....it will...lol.... XD XD XD ^_^' ;) ;) ;)

I can't remember any right now :sweat:

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

I remember one time...this was during soccor season for me...I was practicing in katon park....so some friend and i were practicing together....so were passing the ball around...now my friend Shareifa has the ball....now....she al positioned to kick the ball and all then all of a sudden.....lol....she starts to kick....and her ass misses the ball clean...lick inches....and her leg goes all the way up in the air then she some how hit the ground....and im like...o_O....OH SHIT YOU busted YOUR ASS.....lol.....it happened soooo fast....i was like wat happened...you forgot how to aim...she was like...nah...i dont even know...one minitue...i am readi to kick the ball next mintue i see the ski and im aon my ass...i was dying with laughter...lol....okie....dying.....how the hell she reached down there???.....*leaves*....haha

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.