Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the best & worst thing about being a teen? - Minitokyo

What's the best & worst thing about being a teen?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Hi everybody!
Well I'm going to be a teen in a couple of days so I want you guys to tell me...
'What is the best & worst thing about being a teen?'
Please keep it reasonably clean ne?
O.K,
seeya!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Hormones.
Once those kick in, you'll be like the rest of us. FUBAR'd

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

ainadu

ainadu

Child of Light

The best thing about being a teen is knowing that there are so many exciting opportunities ahead of you! The worst thing is going through the process of deciding who and what you want to be. That and hormones.

By the way, happy birthday! :)

OtakuHanzo

OtakuHanzo

Mew. =^_^=

Well, I don't know if my input will really count considering I was a teen back in the early 80's, but I can tell you for me the hardest part of being a teen was the constant pressure from those older than you in school to do drugs of any kind. Either you were cool and did them, or you were uncool and didn't. I chose uncool, but there were those who wouldn't accept that and continued to tease me about it.

The great part of being a teenager was....... well, everything else. I loved being a teenager. Still am in many ways. Well, puberty really sucked for me because I grew like a foot in the space of one year. x_x That was pretty painful. Still, I loved my teen years very much. =^_^=

Edit - Oh, and happy early birthday! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I reckon being intelligent and young, we're like at our athletic peek, (most of us)
And we've got moderate intelligence to understand the world.
i don't know how to describe it. ~_~

Quote by MizunaHormones.Once those kick in, you'll be like the rest of us. FUBAR'd

LOL!

I'd say... a bad thing about being a teen is that some adults will think you're a threat because you're getting older. My parents think me getting older is a huge threat. They said so themselves. :D
A good thing is that people would trust you a little more because you're older.
I like that since being a teen has a reputation for being rebellious, I do that a lot. Going against parents. Sneaking out of the house; eating their food. They're cool though, and somehow, they sometimes know what you're up to. o_0

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

the good thing about being a teen is that you have more opportunities offered to you.
the bad thing is the pressure of being a teen, and 'fitting in' and other peer pressures from school. dont worry about that too much some kids deal with it and its also just a matter if you let those kind of things get to you.
oh and happy early birthday!

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

Best: nothing
Worst : everything

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

Uh... Depends on the environment you live in..

Mine brought back alot of memories... As a teen, I have alot of free time to burn, failing exam and getting on to the next grade was stress-less. Do alot of silly and funny stuff with alot of my buddy. Testing out new stuff. Great time to know and make friends too. BGR(Boy girl relationship) is a good time as well. As when you grow up, you will noticed that knowing people is getting harder as you have alot of work loads and responsiblities on yourself...

Bad things... Hmmm... Ignoran and might end up in bad company if we are not careful... So do not do anything that you know its not good.

Peer pressure can be a very good temptation... So don't join because you wanted to be in the "in" group. Do what you believe is right.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Best thing- being young enough to get away with certain things.

Worst thing- it's difficult finding where you belong and peer(and family) pressure

Signature Image

there really isnt any thing all that speacial about being a teen it actually sucks at least for me.

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Being a teen starts what I think it's one of the best experiences in life: teen love. It's inmature, impulsive, spontaneous, passionate, strong and very emotional. It's also at that time when you start having sex, when hormones kick in and make you think about getting laid all the time. *sigh* I wish I had the chance to feel teen love... you see, I'm 18, and had never had a girlfriend... T_T I think I'll get in touch with my school counselor...

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Well I have only been a teen for a day and i dont feel any different.

Signature

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Quote by KiddybabeWell I have only been a teen for a day and i dont feel any different.

LOL I know that much!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

Hanging out with friends and stuff. Not having that many responsibilities.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

Best thing about being a teen - not having the responsibilities of an adult.
Being carefree, young, allowed to be silly and innocent.
Having heaps of friends that you'll see everyday and can depend upon to share homework answers with !

The bad stuff: getting bad skin? Being a 'sheep'. Seeing couples at school. Peer pressure.
Bad fashion sense !

Going through puberty. XD

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

The best thing would be that you can have that depressed viewpoint which makes it better to understand things from these eyes you've never noticed before.. until you go back to normal you got to get lucky though.
Worst thing would be well there's nothing bad except adults might treat you like a little kid :D

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

I'd say the worst thing about being a teen is fitting in. Most teens don't know what catogory they fit under, constantly making changes to themselves because they're uncertain of what's the best thing to stick with. That and the under age criminal system.... ._.
But a perk to being a teen is getting your license and taking those drives away from home if you feel mad or just want to get away from your parents.
But me personally... *Is waiting to get his own credit card so he doesn't have to rely on his parents for..... certain needs* So, that's pretty much it for me. :)

Dancing vegtables freak me out.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I don't like how my great aunt doesn't like me anymore...because I'm a teen...and I hate the hormones...mostly the acne-type stuff...I mean, mine's not horrible but it's a big annoyance...and um...you have to start being responsible and I don't like peer pressure to be like...popular or thin or...ya know the whole deal XD

Best: All them fun days with my friends and being care free , having fun all the time.

Worse: Being discriminated from stores , i went into a book store when i just turned 13 in a the capital city of my province , it was a store that i go to all the time , and the woman kicked me out when i had money and was going to buy a book for crist sake , never went back that and that was 5 years ago :P

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

best thing: change
worst thing: change

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Quote by animanga

Quote by Dontais
Best: All them fun days with my friends and being care free , having fun all the time.
Worse: Being discriminated from stores , i went into a book store when i just turned 13 in a the capital city of my province , it was a store that i go to all the time , and the woman kicked me out when i had money and was going to buy a book for crist sake , never went back that and that was 5 years ago :P

That's...strange to say the least...Just cuz you were 13?O_o

yah that was one of the wierdest things to happen to me and it was just over 6 years ago , i was just there "wtf... fine i won't buy anything from your crappy store" piff..

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Quote by Dontais

Quote by animanga

Quote by Dontais

That's...strange to say the least...Just cuz you were 13?O_o

yah that was one of the wierdest things to happen to me and it was just over 6 years ago , i was just there "wtf... fine i won't buy anything from your crappy store" piff..

You go Dontais!! XP

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.