Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the best & worst thing about being a teen? - Minitokyo

What's the best & worst thing about being a teen?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Best thing: Not being treated like youare a child anymore, but at the same time not having the adult responsibilities.
Worst thing: Shopping for clothes XD, adult sizes are still kind of big while children's clothing are no longer your style.
For me, at least XD, but everyone is different.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

The "best" thing, in my opinion, is that you become more aware of so many different things, and can think more for yourself; the downside is that some people who are older than you, like the adults in your life, may not agree with everything you do, which may or may not be a "good" thing. They may think that you're just like all the other teens before, and won't think of you as a credible individual-which is where responsibility and respect come in to play. Show that you are a responsible, respectful/respectable person, and most likely, positive things will come your way! (I should stop, I'm starting to sound like an advice columnist XD ). I wish you the utmost luck as you become a teenager!
Other than what I've mentioned above, hormones are indeed the best and worst part of becoming a teen. :\
Again, the best of luck to you! :)

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Falling in love...

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

the best...falling in love
worst?..... entering the working life as adult soon~

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

I think the worst thing about being a teen is that you are immature. Speaking from my own experiences, I really think I was super immature during my high school years. ^^ When I went to college everything changed. I see a lot of teens where I live around the mall and stuff and see the same thing. Laughing over silly things, running out in the middle of the street and laughing about and thinking they are all that and a bag of chips. *rolls eyes* lol

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

the naivete~.. XP

ego vici mundum

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Best: You can do more things and you aren't treated like a child or a stupid "kid"
Worst: Responsibilities. Depends on what your family is like anyway.

Quote by eXDream2K5best thing: change
worst thing: change

Sooo true.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

the best thing is having such a free life, u can do anything almost when u're being a teenager, rite? ^^ u haven't to go to works

the worst thing is nothing.i think :) lol

Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Being a teen...the good thing is u'll realize what u really wanna be and work hard for it...U'll have many oppurtunities ahead of you...
The bad thing being a teen is...well, hormones...
The worst one is depression...
Believe me, I've been there...
But don't worry, not all teens feel depression...and unfortunately for me, I'm one of the few depressed teens...
But I;m not a troubled teen so dont worry...lol
I just sometimes wanna be alone and cry...
And it doesn;t help if u have a mom who always wants to look for your mistakes and scold u...
That's why I can't wait to go to university...so that I can leave this house...^^
Just three years more...lol

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

I don't think being a teen has a bright side -_-'
It's always so troubling.....especially changes as mentioned from previous posters
I don't know why but I've become more........ maybe moody and can't really enjoy anything........

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

If you're a lady, your period should start sometime in there....

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by ainaduThe best thing about being a teen is knowing that there are so many exciting opportunities ahead of you! The worst thing is going through the process of deciding who and what you want to be. That and hormones.

By the way, happy birthday! :)

Yeah being 16 isn't always a cake walk for me, and let me tell ya. There are going to be things during a teens life that will change you forever, make the best of it.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

i think the best is still having a fit body, after all the most important is a healthy body.

the bad thing is still unable to earn lot of money

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.