Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love story and sci-fi anime - Minitokyo

Love story and sci-fi anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

Hello everyone.
Just wondering if there is an anime that is like Elfen Lied or Saikano, in other words a love story and sci-fi.

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

The only one I know of is Gundam 08th MS team. Although I'm not sure that is what you are looking for.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm... I only know sci-fi animes with only action but also a little love story...

But action is the main parts anyways... ^_^'

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

elfen lied was pretty extreme, but i really liked it. oh! what about kono minikuku mo utsukushi sekai (i think that was the title >.<;;) i think that might be something like what you're looking for. you can try that or now and then, here and there. that was really good, and short like elfen lied. or if you want something more comedy romance with a little sci-fi stuff you can try onegai teacher.

Umm..stelvia? or something like that..only saw an episode of it @.@

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I guess Stellvia would count in this. The love story is between the main characters, but doesn't drive the plot. Also Outlaw Star has a love story, but again that's a minor thing. There's also some romance in Kenran Batousai: The Mars Daybreak.

Signature Image

Acyx

Ork Warlord

The Tenchi Muyo OAVs probably come closest to the Sci-fi love story (Most of it is Gravity-age), I remember you now from a post on a review earlier, and of course I'd recommend that to you in the extreme sense.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

How about Makoto Shinkai's works?
Hoshi no Koe (Voices of a Distant Star)
Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Bashou (Beyond the Clouds)

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

i like love story but happy ending ^^v

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

scifi and love....
i wonder....
how about kono minikuku....something sekai.....that one quite nice, however i find it more like a sub-plot of the armageddon explain in a science fiction way....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

vanny

Fate/Rider

AniDB search results
AniDB search engine > all
=P

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

XD thanks for it and thank all for all your help.. i will look for evey anime you gave me XD

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Let's see, the classic Tenchi Muyo. A nice blend of sci-fi and love, and not many anime since I have been able to recreate that.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Crest of the stars, banner of the stars and all of its series is one good anime.

Gundam Seed?

I prefer love story more. I don't know what but i just do. Some sci-fi are okay too.

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Crest/Banner of the Stars, Martian Successor Nadesico, Vandread (perhaps?), Infinite Ryvius and Tenchi Muyo. I love both Sci-fi and relatinship/happy endings. However there are some get love stories in the fantasy/magical girl region like Pretear, Fruits Basket, The Slayers, Salior Moon, Inuyasha etc. Hope that helps :)

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

The quintessential Sci-Fi love story is SDF Macross. I'd say Macross Plus is a sad love story, too.

And if you consider Asimov-based robotics love stories, then Chobits and Saber Marionette are also up your alley (the second one somehow, anyway).

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

Sky of Iriya Summer of the UFO is a good scifi/romance anime and is a short one too, only 6 ovas

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

You know, stupid old me... I forgot Galaxy Fraulein Yuna. That's some _sort_ of love story, but it's not precisely conventional. Call it "friendship" and Mecha.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

I think Brain Powerd would match. It's a love story (boy/girl) and it's in the future about mechas and stuff.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

The Voices of a Distant Stars is a pretty good one then there is Run=Rim, Dual, Rahxephon, and Vision of Escaflowne among all the other mentioned titles

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

thanks everyone for the help ^^

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

full metal panic... i think..

smile. :D :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.