GunslingerGirl

Tagged under Gunslinger Girl

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Cancel

I would like to know who has watched the 13 episodes of GunslingerGirl and what you think. Also if you think they should have more if they haven't made them.

I myself think it is a great anime but it's a little disturbing to with the use of little girls as assassins and all but the story is great and the concept is a good one.

so what do you think?

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

• Sep 28, 2005
Cancel

Its very dark in a way - but I enjoyed watching the entire series - an owner for sure - would watch the whole thing again in one night if I could. Its a intersting concept - with good animation and storyline.

" And the peasants rejoiced "

• Sep 28, 2005

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Cancel

Quote by sonofkingvegitaIts very dark in a way - but I enjoyed watching the entire series - an
owner for sure - would watch the whole thing again in one night if I
could. Its a intersting concept - with good animation and storyline.

I 100% agree with you^___________^ just what I was going to say

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Cancel

I have them on DVD, and i just can say that I LOVE IT^^!

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

Cancel

Straightforward and no nonesense bull of the reality of life, The sad truth here is that THERE ARE YOUNG GIRLS THAT REALLY WENT THROUGH HELL. Moving for me and not distrubing. I really liked it when they made the entire story 13 ep short but sweet

• Feb 15, 2008
Cancel

Excellent series, IMO. Not a bad reversion of the La Femme Nikita movie premise.
Great character design and development, and a very to-the-point story line. That it's only 13 episodes long kept it from becoming like any other series lacking plot or ideas, it stuck with the original story.

• Feb 15, 2008

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Cancel

the ending was pretty... well... quick...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

• Feb 15, 2008

TheOni

Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison

Cancel

Simply great. A very good story. It reminds as of all the cruel things going on without us having the slightest hint. And the cultural importance of the anime is pretty good too. I haven't watched that great movie "Roman Holiday" before watching this anime (it was mention in the episode where Herietta gets icecream at roman square). And the viewers also catch a glimpse of Italian culture. And so other things that makes this anime great.
I tried to download the manga but found only 4 volumes out of 9. Good news is the second season has already started being aired featuring the Pinocchio arc. I' looking forward to it.

• Feb 17, 2008
Cancel

Gunslinger Girl S2's art is a little disappointing. It just isn't on par with S1 and kinda ruins the serious atmoshpere S1 gave me.

Take a look.

Gunslinger Girls S1 and S2 Comparison

Cancel

thanks for all your comments and i did buy the first series when it first came out.

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!

• Mar 18, 2008

angelwings083

angelwings083

?tsubasa.hiroge!~ ^__^=?

Cancel

Quote by misterguaGunslinger Girl S2's art is a little disappointing. It just isn't on par with S1 and kinda ruins the serious atmoshpere S1 gave me.

Take a look.

Gunslinger Girls S1 and S2 Comparison

yea~ i agree with you!.. the GGS2 seems to have lacked that 'seriousness' based from the first season..
especially rico! she's like a different one in S2..:)

*~*angelwings083*~*

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.