Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime/manga you wished was translated - Minitokyo

Anime/manga you wished was translated

page 1 of 1 5 total items

There's an endless amount of great anime/manga in a bajillion genres...but they're all in japanese...and I don't have the skill to read/understand it all...sure the pictures are great...but I kinda wish I knew what they were talkin about instead of sorting things out and making them connect in my mind...so what anime/manga serie(s) do you wish was translated?

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Akuma na Eros and Haou Airen. I love Mayu Shinjo's work and the storylines and plots are really good. Plus I would like to have my personal doujinshi collection translated only cause I cant understand all of it atm only little parts hehe

Zoids Choatic Century the later series, were Van and Fiona were all grown up like in the tv series but the manga has more love in it, and i want to read it, because one day i saw scans of it and they were good lovey moments. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I hope Wangan Midnight, and Goldenboy could come up a translated version of their manga series. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Suzuka manga would top my list right now, since I'm really enjoying the anime.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.