Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga request - Minitokyo

Manga request

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Manga pls ........ can u tell me where i can find fruits basket manga direct download pls..

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

You shouldn't be asking things like this - Fruits Basket is licensed and 1-11 are out for sale in the US

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

asking for links to scanlation sites is illegal especially when it has been licenced

also providing links is not allowed either >__<

Signature Image

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

you can find it at removed (i guess that's the link, if it's wrong, tell me and I give the right one ^^;;; )

yeah whatever (about the legal stuff) they should start paying more attention to us fans anyways. How about instead of fighting us, they USE us! What a concept!! Okay sorry (liiiitle sarcasm there>_>) but removed has most of the manga and updates frequently.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by NurikoMinitokyo does not and will not support people pirating software or trying to obtain software illegally. In other words: Stop asking for people to send you links to places with free software or hacks/cracks - and stop posting torrents and giving people suggestions where to go.

Same goes for licensed manga series. Closed and links removed.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.