Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Arina's Manga Collection - Minitokyo

Arina's Manga Collection

page 1 of 1 11 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

wat is the best work of ARINA TANEMURA (manga)????her design,character,drawing or her original story is sooooo......... gud also based on popularity

Shinshi Doumei Cross i think that's her latest work and Fireworks is Melacholy is her first

but my #1 will be FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE coz no matter how many times i read it i end up crying all the time and there storY is sooooo...... original as in
so wat's urs?

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

Mine would be Full Moon as well, I don't cry for anything but, seriously, someone need to give these peeps a hug! I wanna cry every time I read it! And I always cry during the last couple episodes! (I wasnt drunk either, yay!)

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm..i don't know cause i don't read manga. i only watches anime XD

kaylamew

kaylamew

Words from Yuko-sama

Kamakaze Kaitou Jeanne was good also (if you just read the manga) The anime as with Full moon they made too much like a little kids show. Her manga work gets dark at points and that is intresting!
Also ION was I think just a one volume manga but that was cute also!
And Time Stranger Kyoko.
Ahh... the good old days..
Full Moon's Manga artwork is great - I have like 3 posters of it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I love Full Moon too - though I've only seen Full Moon and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and only read Full Moon...

But Full Moon is a wonderful story - manga is definitely better because the Anime story has a lot of holes and a lot more immature in feel, but both are lovely and I love how the manga ends with "New Future" - the song she auditions with in the anime. That's just awesome. *loves the music of FWwS*

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

It really is a tie between full moon and kamikaze kaitou jeanne. I LOVE Takuto but Chiaki is really cute too!! And while Mitsuki is cute and innocent and all, I identify a lot more with Maron. It's hard to choose between them, but I think she put more effort into creating the plot for Full Moon (but more emphasis on character development for kaitou jeanne). So they really are matched ^^

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I don not read Fullmoon, but I love Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne. ION and Time Stranger Kyoko are good too.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Full Moon is licensed now and I like it enough to buy it ^_^ Even though I read it all scanlated. I think re-read value (or rewatch value) is the main factor in whethert I want to buy something and Full Moon is worth it.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't know, I like her style overall, but if I'd have to choose, I guess I'll go with either "Fushigi Yuugi" (especially Yuhi design) or "Ayashi no Ceres" (Aya).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

I have already made the same thread : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7134/
I know it's old but the more recent post is only 5 days old.

Quote by DrakI don't know, I like her style overall, but if I'd have to choose, I guess I'll go with either "Fushigi Yuugi" (especially Yuhi design) or "Ayashi no Ceres" (Aya).

... FY and ANC are Yuu watase's works... I don't like much this author even if I have read most of her mangas (these two, plus Alice 19th, the one with Tanpopo, the beginning of Zettai Kareshi...).

Signature

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

Full Moon wo sagashite is the best imo, although i am just starting to read Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne so I'll have to update the post when i finish it. (from what I've read so far, it's shaping up to be quite amazing! :D

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.