Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *spoilers* azumi 2.....ur thoughts & is that guy nachi? - Minitokyo

*spoilers* azumi 2.....ur thoughts & is that guy nachi?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Yea...I finally got a chance to watch Azumi 2 and although this movie wasn't as good as the first part I still felt it was pretty well worth watching....without filling my post with a bunch of fillers......I was wondering if that guy (I think its ginkaku....not sure) is nachi......or if its just a lookalike.....I mean when Azumi meets the guy he tells her that there are ppl in this world who look alike and when she's poisoned she sees him blurrily and keeps calling him nachi and he's like "u noe who I am right?"....but y is he all bandaged to start with?....personally I dont think he's nachi....but there could be a possibility....any ideas anyone?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.