Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Our growing passion for Anime - Minitokyo

Our growing passion for Anime

page 1 of 1 15 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

I was curious to know how you guys liked anime in the first place. Don't know if theirs another topic like but I can't be bothered to find out. Well...

I have always been attracted to the arts in anime from childhood and, since discovering the arts of downloading anime from the net, my passion for anime and their soundtracks have immeasurably multipled.

Regards.

tim123

Pixel Artist Extraordinaire

I started reading Fullmetal when I found it in a desk. I started liking it. So there.

-MrAndersonMan, Avatar Maker, Pixel Artist Extraordinaire.
-Sprite Artist.
-My karma ran over your dogma.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I think there's a thread like this but to lazy to search for it. I guess mai obbession started, when i was very young around 5 or 6 i believe. Mai uncle had all these anime so everytime we come over to visit him we would spend the whole day either watchin anime or playin on the arcade.

i start to like amine when i was 5.The first one i watch is Doraemon :D :D :D

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there is a thread, a couple infact, cbf fidning

Signature Image

It start of when I was 5...i was amazed by the ideas of gigantic robots form from aircraft (Getter Robo) and then I was introduce to really cool looking anime where ppl dress in armor and fight (Saint Seiya)...from there onwards I've been watching anime and never stop or bored...
It's just amazing how anime evolve in the past, and so much I could learn from them...
Now, anime isn't just a passion...it's more of my life...I wonder if I could survive if one day anime is gone for good....

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

I got hooked on to anime when I was researching about Cardcaptor Sakura. When I watched Cardcaptors, the Nelvana version and saw that it looked cool, but there was something wrong with it. I searched it up on the web and realized that Toya and Yuki were gay, Li actually like Yuki, Tomoyo liked Sakura, and the elementary student liked her teacher. It was all so shocking that it just hooked me and I just had to find out about it. That's how I became an anime fan.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

i just like some of the romantic histories , and some fun things in it also . some art is nice , but some of it all looks the same

I won't forget when I first started watching teenage mutant ninja turtles, I thought it was
just the greatest show.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Ever since I've watched Sailormoon (original series), Yu Yu Hakusho, and especially Saber Marionette J, my love for anime went out of control since after watching Astroboy (original series), Speed Racer, and Robotech (in which, didn't convince me much back then). (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

the style of animation and art. its unique compared to other cartoons. my first anime was Zinky i fink and i fell in love wif the plot. they use magic and i got attrated to this. :) good memories......

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

my obsession for anime started when i becamer interested in the samurai x anime and it developed over time.

unwritten rule: those who possess the sharingan must be uber hot!!! XD

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by xXchrisJbXxI won't forget when I first started watching teenage mutant ninja turtles, I thought it was
just the greatest show.

TMNT isnt anime :p

Signature Image

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Probably cause of 4Kids dubbing many Anime. damn, they kill so much truth, and to think I looked up to them for the Pokemon Series (though its one of the only series to have the least amount of edits/cut).

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.