Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [*.:.Advice please^^.:.*]-Life (pls girl replies-only 15+) - Minitokyo

[*.:.Advice please^^.:.*]-Life (pls girl replies-only 15+)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

I've enver been in that situation, but I am empathetic. It will subside eventually. Time heals all....its just takes ages ^^ Keep your chin up ^^

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

well, i see 2 ways's being happy and still feel sad(and stuff like you feel)
or being more like me, not like anyone anymore, i think its like this
when you dont have one you love your heart is normal, and you have it fine(i suggest)
but when you have one you love and he/she loves you back you feel better, like if you have a aura around your heart giving you new energi, making you feel happy, and your so used to that energi that you dont think it will go away, and then when its gone, you feel tired, sad, and so on

i'm never good at telling stuff and describing

cause i have also liked this girl, and sho is gone now, and since then i dont like anybody, and i am mean, and so on

maybe i can tell it better in a PM? dunno....

It is time for you to drown

angelkagome

angelkagome

~Magic Spark~

move on, girl!!! if he's such a jerk, why waste time troubling yourself about him? there are better things to think about, so take some time to stop and smell the flowers, okay? like what you said, you're in love, therefore, be in love! it's a wonderful feeling, so enjoy it!

Signature
/\/\
( . .)
s(")(") <--- This is Kitty. She doesn't want world domination. She just wants to spread her love...

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Well,that's abit typical when you break up with someone, more so int he case when you felt like that person was a soul mate, and something came up that you had to make it end or vice versa (like myself, but I will not go into that). However, I see what you are saying, and it is how I felt as well, because everything felt totally different, and with the added fact that I already had alot of other mess going on, just mad it worst. It's a matter of getting over that person and the after effects of having to break up, because more than usual, anyone who has been in at least one relationship has felt horrible, like their life had no meaning or their point of view of the things around them, including themselves, was turned upside down.

It is not going to be the end of the world because you're no longer with that person, whether they were the best thing since bread (and nothing is as good as it...cept maybe videogames,tv, and sex) or they were a gigantic blow hard, buttmunch. If you really did care for the person, you would probably feel like there was a piece of your heart missing, it might take even longer to get past the depressive ickiness and getting over that person. But, since you say he was the cause and the end of why you feel that way, and not that you have feelings for him, it's just a matter of time before you stop feeling that way.

That guy was not worth the strain, and you don't have to keep feeling miserable abotu whatever he may have done to you. If you do, you'll subcumb to all the mess that you got out of the relationship who and admitting defeat, that their is nothingness for you. And I know you don't want to feel that, but you cannot help it, but that feeling of emptiness will be replaced with a feeling of hope, even if its a small shred of it, because if the person you are will now really cares as much about you as you think he does and you the same, then there will be hope.So, please don't continue to make yourself miserable but dreading over how horrible that past person was and the things that he did and get on with your life.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

When your with someone who totally makes you happy and your glad to be with him then you shouldn't even worry about what has happend in the past. Whatever has happend it shouldn't matter now all what matters is you and him.

I'm sorry to hear that your ex made things worst for you. But try not to think about what he has done it's over now. Your with someone else and if you love him then things like that shouldn't matter. Dont let pass things ruin what you have.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Now you know I'm a guy but I do not care. I know just what you need to cheer you up. I have an idea and am now dedicated! Hand me the poprocks! I'll be back in 5, I need Coke!

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Quote by PwnOXz0rNow you know I'm a guy but I do not care. I know just what you need to
cheer you up. I have an idea and am now dedicated! Hand me the
poprocks! I'll be back in 5, I need Coke!

whaaaaaaaaa?

OtakuHanzo

OtakuHanzo

Mew. =^_^=

Quote by toxictea23

Quote by PwnOXz0rNow you know I'm a guy but I do not care. I know just what you need to
cheer you up. I have an idea and am now dedicated! Hand me the
poprocks! I'll be back in 5, I need Coke!

whaaaaaaaaa?

Ahahahaha! I really don't think that will fix her problem, but it sure would perk up her day! :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by tripleGWell... I think that maybe it is it has to do with the fact that
unconsiously you are afraid that this new guy can hurt you like your
past boyfriend. However, I am positive that you will get over it with
time (even if you don't know it yet). Just give yourself some time to
accept and forget... Well that's only my opinion tough...

i agree with tripleG-san... i've also had those bouts of depression after my last relationship ended, but thanks to my friends i was able to get through it and get some closure. sometimes it helps to just get out and go do something you can really get absorbed in, so you don't concentrate on the past. (for me, this was spending time with my friends or drawing while listening to music) and you've got Mel now, so try to focus on the positive! :) best wishes for the future! (corny i kno, but i couldn't think of any other way to end this post without it sounding really abrupt... ^_^')

Signature Image

OKITA-SAN

OKITA-SAN

~:My oblivion:~

You know what I felt bad too. Though my name is Okita-san, doesn't mean I'm a boy. Just open your mind and heart. Let it go and it flows. You can really forget that your life sucks :)

Even if we never see each other again,
Just keep smiling.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

life has so much in store for us girls who got our hearts broken by bad guys.... :)

well...i'm still trying to pick up the broken pieces......but i haven't lost hope yet....God takes away when He has something better to give.....so just wait and accept whatever/whoever comes along...but make sure that you love him and he's worth it...... :) :)

yeah, i know it's hard....but you just have to....WE just have to.......life goes on..... :)

right now, i'm still in the stage of "maybe-i-will-never-love-again".....but time can really heal...that's what my friend said..... :) :)

so don't waste your life feeling "messed up".....you have to be optimistic...show to your ex-bf that your much stronger than him.... :D :D :D :D anyway, he is just a bastard.....

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The past cannot be amended, but you can make amendments for the future. Baby, it's not the end of the world, and you do have me. If you keep thinking of the past like you have been doing, the only thing that will flow through your body is depression. Do not think of your past relationships because more than likely, the recurrences will hurt you more and more, and I'm sure you don't want that at all. Becoming hopeless about things will only bring you more and more depression. You have me, a wonderful boyfriend who's going to bring you to new heights and bounds, but it can't be done alone. You also have to be willing to pick up as well, and that's an indication of having hope; you have to be willing to pick up so you and I can share our times together without having to deal with the worst of the past. Remember, with your help, true happiness and love can be established. I love you, baby. <3

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

OtakuHanzo

OtakuHanzo

Mew. =^_^=

Exactly. The past is the past. We should never dwell on it no matter what others think. I'm not saying we should forget the past. No, not at all. But definitely do not let the past rule your present or future. Life is in you today. Seize the moment and go on with your life.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by SilentMasamuneThe past cannot be amended, but you can make amendments for the future. Baby, it's not the end of the world, and you do have me. If you keep thinking of the past like you have been doing, the only thing that will flow through your body is depression. Do not think of your past relationships because more than likely, the recurrences will hurt you more and more, and I'm sure you don't want that at all. Becoming hopeless about things will only bring you more and more depression. You have me, a wonderful boyfriend who's going to bring you to new heights and bounds, but it can't be done alone. You also have to be willing to pick up as well, and that's an indication of having hope; you have to be willing to pick up so you and I can share our times together without having to deal with the worst of the past. Remember, with your help, true happiness and love can be established. I love you, baby. &lt;3

AWW T.T

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Well,offcourse i have felt down because of something & once even because off a relationship but i always looked to the future and what it brings good or bad..

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

fuwa

fuwa

lonely~fuwa

Just forget bout the past. just think positive n don't look back (^^)

Signature Image

Well i have never been in a situation where i care too much about someone to feel bad by them...i envy u in someway, i am still looking for just a day where i care for someone a lot and they care for me...u gained an experience. I always feel depressed/down coz i cant express what i feel towrds guys, i am really misleading and cold...i feel guilty so much...i am really self concious...anyways enough about me ^^
i guess i can understand u feeling bad about something that u cant really replace, such as i miss japan so much that i wish that i never went there coz i hate everything else at home now...i know its different, but u will get stronger by this expience ^^

\(^o^)/

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I felt this pain, but not because of love. You think life sucks for you because you wasted time on someone who was not worth your love or time. You feel low being with someone when you know you didn't want to, like as if it was out of force. Sometimes in life you just have to take a risk and open to someone. I used to think that I should never do something good for myself cause I don't deserve it, but you know what even though I don't know you you must be a great person. Do this for yourself, life has many other hardships and many other great things.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.