Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favourite filosofy? - Minitokyo

What is your favourite filosofy?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

freaks

freaks

I am

i'm sure it's happened to you at least one time-to look over a book and find some words that let you with your mouth open and over 5 seconds you say with a silly face "that's so cool! i never thaught of that.hmmm...this requires time to contemplate on it..." what is your favourite fraze/filosofy/poetry?

i've found some short poetrys and sounded like: "Do you know what are doing now angels from heaven?they're all flying in emptiness and dark,because heaven,the entire heaven has falled down in me"

or

"i hurt the butterflies when i turn on the light and the bats when i turn it iff.Can't i make a single step without hurting somebody?"

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hmmmm that's a hard question. I read alot and my fav saying is. "If you have one friend in your lifetime that is tried and true staple them to your soul with bands of steel."

I'm a writer so I'm very familer with poetry Haiku is my fav kind of poetry. The ones you wrote down are very beautiful sayings. Writing takes knowing about alot of different kinds of writing styles. And Poetry comes straight from the soul and when you read it makes your soul want to rise to the heaves them selves that's the way poetry should make you feel. I hope that helps you lol. Good question. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

freaks

freaks

I am

oh,sorry then.i just wonna hear some interesting things.is that better now? the word "favourite" ends up like an iterdiction.how silly...

Not necessarily a philosophy, but it's what I go by:
"History abhors a paradox."
First read it back in a Dean Koontz book, and I've heard it several times again since. The way I figure it (after much thought and reflection, and bear in mind this is my OWN personal interpretation) is that don't try to be anything more or less than what you are, because WE as humans are the paradox. What are we but an unequal balance of good and evil that's somehow managed to prevent ourselves from extinction by our own hands for several millenia (and the gods know how we've come close to it too)?
Anyway, that's about it.
Otherwise I refer to a lot of Voltaire's work. Google him, you'll see what I mean. =)

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

I've also read Dean Koontz, but in spanish (Sobreviviente, Intensidad), if you know another book of him, please tell me.
About the question, my favorite philosophy is: The fear for the blood tends to create fear for the flesh. that's from Silent Hill 1, and I think that means that the fear we got for some thing increse when we show that we are scaried of that fear.

Hasta la vista, condenadotes! and if someone speak spanish, please send me a PM, just to talk about anything

Hasta la vista, condenadotes!!

Soy feliz y ya no necesito a mis Padrinos...Magicos!!!

koager

koager

Koa

Your life is your own......
......live it out

~Richard Rahl of "Sword of Truth series - Faith of the Fallen" by Terry Goodkind

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.