Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Japenese Word? - Minitokyo

Favorite Japenese Word?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

koager

koager

Koa

wats ur favorite japenese word?

mines "baka"
which means idiot
its so fun to call my lil brother that
and it sounds fun(ny)
when u say the k in the part of ur throat
just like how bach s name sounds funny

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I like "baka" too! :)
I also like "shinigami" It sounds fun!!! :D

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

"chukusha"
It's means: sh*t, fu*k, or damn it. Depeneding on the person and how angry you are.

"genki"
It just basically means what's up, I like saying that to friends and getting
a weird response.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I like "nyo" thats the sound a cat makes in Japanese! lol I also like "nani"=what and urmm..."sankyuu" which is like a wierd japanese english way of saying thank you. lol

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

i just love japanese ^_^ everything sounds good in japanese. i think i had favourites, but ever since i started learning a bit of the language, i realise that its just so beautiful - no just in sounds but in structure... ahh nihongo wa ii na...

baka and kawaii

koager

koager

Koa

thxs 4 refreshing my memory
i actually have more favs ^^
baka
nani
kawaii
and wat they say when they answer the phone..........sounds so funny

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

I like Baka iwanai-deyo which means don't say stupid things

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

koneechiwa! i dont think its spelled right

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

chanome

*Shocked*

Urusetebayo (forgive the poor spelling) which means "shut up" in Naruto Japanese

hehe... um, I'd say aho.
I think it means either dumb***, moron, or idiot. It's not [just] the meaning, but I love the way how it is pronounced, and the expression is just priceless :) Aho.

Zakurako

Demon Goddess

baka=idiot
kawaii=cute
kirei=beautiful, pretty
kuso=fuck
kunoichi=female ninja
kokoro=heart, mind, soul

"neko" and "kawaii" - meaning 'cat' and 'cute'.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.