Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan isn't uploaded; problem with the extension. - Minitokyo

Scan isn't uploaded; problem with the extension.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Luceyd

Luceyd

Ice Queen

Here's the thing, I'm trying to upload a couple of scans, but after waiting I get there's an error with the extension. The thing is that my files belong to the specified extensions (.jpg), and I just can't seem to do anything to put my scans here.

What to do now? =/

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Try to resave the image with an image program like Photoshop. It's possible the file headers are corrupted which makes the system not recognize that it is a valid jpeg file.

Luceyd

Luceyd

Ice Queen

The program I use is Infranview, but it looks like it doesn't work, so I'll give it a try at Photoshop. If that doesn't work, then I will not know what to do.

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

This error message also appears when one is trying to submit scans whose filesize is over 2mb. MT does not allow scans over 2mb. Please check if your files do not exceed the accepted 2mb.

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Luceyd

Luceyd

Ice Queen

Now that is something I didn't know. No wonder all of the scans got rejected at the moment. The only thing left is the problem with submitting certain scans that don't appear in the area where they belong, like my previous Yamibou that got deleted. thanks for letting me know this.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.